The article discusses the features of the development of an automated process control system for a distillation column for alcohol recovery with PID controllers. A general scheme of the system, in which a distillation column is a key element, is built. Based on SCADA, the human-machine interface of the process control system of a distillation column was developed. The PID controller was implemented as a program unit of the control system and its operation was studied for the process of changing the vapor pressure in the heating system.
- Konstantinov E. N., Fridt A. I., Fridt A. A. Sovershenstvovanie protsessa polucheniya vyisokokachestvennogo spirta metodom zamknutoy rektifikatsii // Izv. vuzov. Pisch. tehnologiya. 2000, #4. S. 81.
- Spravochnik po proizvodstvu spirta / Yu. L. Bogdanov i dr. M.: Legkaya i pischevaya promyishlennost, 1983. 480 s.
- SIMATIC WinCC V7.0 Getting started Printout of the Online Help A5E02211557-0104/2008 Internet- Rezhym dostupu: http://www.simlogic.pl/pubapp/repository/file/HMI_WinCC_7.0_GettingStarted_en.pdf.
- Ang K. H., Chong G., Li Y. PID control system analysis, design, and technology //IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology. 2005. Vol. 13. No. 4. P. 559–576.
- SIMATIC S7-1200 Easy Book Manual A5E02486774-AG 01/2015 Internet- Rezhym dostupu: https://euroec.by/assets/files/siemens/s71200_easy_book_en-US_en-US.pdf.