Based on the positive results of the review, the articles on the conference materials may be published by Springer (WoS and Scopus Databases).
1. Submission of publication.
Article for submition are English and abstract with information about authors. No more than 4 co-authors are allowed for one article.
Volume of article – 6-8 pages. Volume of abstract - not more than 150/200 words.
Authors submit fully formatted electronic versions of papers prepared in accordance with the following requirements, typed in WORD-2003, 2007 – files * .doc and files * .docx, * .docm – not accepted (please, use the template)
Figures in separate JPG files and statement, which can be downloaded with template (that the article was not published or submitted for publication in any other domestic and abroad journals) should be sent to the following by e-mail: email@example.com
Scientific publication should take into account the requirements of international scientometric databases (SciVerse Scopus, Web of Science, etc.) to scientific papers.
2. Requirements for papers.
The main material of the article should have the following elements:
- Introduction (problem statement, analysis of recent researches ...)
- Scientific novelty and practical significance;
The structure of a paper:
- a complete list of (co)authors (initials and surnames, order number on the list and in addition to co-author for correspondence – an asterisk (superscript)) – in the second, or following lines;
- information about (co)authors: footnote (superscript – Arabic numeral and further asterisk for corresponding author) [if there are two or more authors], the place of work, postal address (building, house, street, town, country) for (co)author for correspondence – additionally telephone numbers, fax, e-mail (obligatory!).
- title of paper;
- abstract (one paragraph, not more than 150/200 words ) – should be structured (logically describe the results in the paper) and must contain the following elements of their explicit allocation: aim, methods, results, scientific novelty, practical significance;
- keywords (up to 6 of certain words and / or in multiple combinations, in which can be a comma);
- the main text of the paper is placed like template;
- references are given in square brackets [author, year], [author et al., year] in alphabetical order. In accordance with requirements of SCOPUS and Web of Science it is necessary to submit a complete list of co-authors for each referrer. Primary sources are submitted in the original language.
Requirements for a list of references:
- volume – 13-30 sources;
- at least 3 sources in Latin letters on foreign journals with high impact influence, i.e. sources which are in the international scientometric databases;
- most of the references (including the original foreign sources) must be not older than 2000 year;
- it is allowed no more than 20 % self-referencing on each of the co-authors.
The presence of references in the paper is mandatory!
– abstract in form of one column: full list of (co) authors (transliterated initials and surnames on the list and in addition to the co-author (for correspondence) – asterisk (superscript)); information about the (co) authors (transliterated names of organizations and streets); title of the article; abstract (one paragraph, with volume, not more than 150/200 words) should be structured (logically describe the results obtained in the paper) and must contain the following elements with their explicit allocation: the purpose, methods, results, scientific novelty, practical significance; keywords; keywords (up to 6 individual words and/or combinations, before the list of words it should be printed by Italics the word Key words;
ENGLISH TRANSLATION BY AN EXPERT!
3. Technical requirements for papers (Please use the provided template!)
Papers prepared with deviation from the above requirements of formatting, as well as those that received negative reviews or comments when editorial review, without appropriate corrections and improvements are not accepted for publication in the journal.
4. Examples of bibliography
You can make References in the APA style on the site http://www.citationmachine.net/apa/cite-a-book/manual
ARTICLE in the journal, the newspaper: one author
Ku, G. (2008). Learning to de-escalate: The effects of regret in escalation of commitment. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 105(2), 221-232. doi:10.1016/j.obhdp.2007.08.002
Sanchez, D., & King-Toler, E. (2007). Addressing disparities consultation and outreach strategies for university settings. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research, 59(4), 286-295. doi:10.1037/1065- 92184.108.40.2066
More than two authors
Van Vugt, M., Hogan, R., & Kaiser, R. B. (2008). Leadership, followership, and evolution: Some lessons from the past. American Psychologist, 63(3), 182-196. doi:10.1037/0003-066X.63.3.182
Merriam-Webster's collegiate dictionary (11th ed.). (2003). Springfield, MA: Merriam- Webster.
Kidder, T. (1981). The soul of a new machine. Boston, MA: Little, Brown & Company.
Frank, R. H., & Bernanke, B. (2007). Principles of macro-economics (3rd ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
Group of authors
Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2000). Tasmanian year book 2000 (No. 1301.6). Canberra, Australian Capital Territory: Author. Retrieved fromhttp://www.ausstats.abs.gov.au/ausstats/subscriber.nsf/0/CA2568710006989... $File/13016_2000.pdf
Hubbard, R. G., Koehn, M. F., Omstein, S. I., Audendrode, M. V., & Royer, J. (2010). The mutual fund industry: Competition and investor welfare.New York, NY: Columbia University Press.
8 or more authors:
Zinn, H., Konopacki, M., Buhle, P., Watkins, J. E., Mills, S., Mullins, J. W. ... Komisar, R. (2008). A people`s history of American empire: A graphic adaptation. New York, NY: Metropolitan Books.
Organization as an author:
Реасе Согрs. (2006). А life inspired. Washington, DС: Аuthог.
Part of the book:
Grosman, D. (2009). Writing in the dark. Іп Т. Моггіsоп (Еd.), Виrп this Ьоок (рр. 22-32). New York, NY: НагрегСоІІіns РиЬІіshers.
Milton, J. (1847). The prose works of John Milton (Vol. 1-2). Philadelphia, PA: John W. Moore.
Multi-volume editions (separate volume):
Niehuis, S. (2008). Dating. In J. T. Sears (Ed.), The Greenwood encyclopedia of love (Vol. 6, pp. 57-60). Westport, CT: Greenwood.
The book is edited
Gibbs, J. T., & Huang, L. N. (Eds.). (2001). Children of color: Psychological interventions with culturally diverse youth. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Young, R. F. (2007). Crossing boundaries in urban ecology: Pathways to sustainable cities (Doctoral dissertation). Available from ProQuest Dissertations & Theses database. (UMI No. 327681)
Materials of conferences
Josang, A., Maseng, T., & Knapskog, S. J. (Eds.). (2009). Identity and privacy in the Internet age, 14th Nordic conference on secure IT systems, NordSec 2009. Heidelberg, Germany: Springer Berlin.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2005). Medicaid drug price comparisons: Average manufacturer price to published prices (OIG publication No. OEI-05-05- 00240). Washington, DC: Author. Retrieved fromhttp://www.oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-05-05-00240.pdf
Laws, statutes, orders:
Law of Ukraine. On Land Protection. 962-IV § section II article 6 (2003).
Le Van Meautte, V. (2003). U.S. Patent No. 6,601,955. Washington, DC: U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Matіko, H. (1999). Patent of Ukraine 26933. Kyiv: State Patent Office of Ukraine
Ingwersen, P. (1992). Information retrieval interaction. Retrieved from http://www.db.dk/pi/iri
Muses, C. A. (Ed.). (1961). Esoteric teachings of the Tibetan Tantra. Retrieved from http://www.sacred-texts.com
5. Citation in the text
Inline text link without quotes:
one author: (Beckman, 2011)
two authors: (Alekhin & Shagrova, 2009) or (Alekhin and Shagrova, 2009)
3-5 authors: first cited: (Dobrynyn, Vendelshteyn & Kozhevnykov, 2004) or (Dobrynyn, Vendelshteyn and Kozhevnykov, 2004)
with repeated citation: (Dobrynyn et al., 2004) or Dobrynyn et al. (2004)
6 authors and more: (Rusov et al., 2014)
for several works by different authors at the same time: (Alekhin, 2004; Beckman, 2011)
Inline text link with quote inside the line
Wordsworth (2006) stated that romantic poetry was marked as a "spontaneous overflow of strong feelings" (p. 263).
Romantic poetry characterized by "spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings" (Wordsworth, 2006, p. 263).
6. The Editorial Board kindly asks authors to comply with the above recommendations to paper submission.
of the author submitting an article
Place of work:
Address, ZIP Code: