This paper presents the analysis of structural solutions of autonomous measurement and computing nodes in Ethernet-centric cyber-physical systems. The possibility of using in them standard industrial sensors and actuators with low-speed serial ports was demonstrated. The general principles of building of telecommunication subsystems was proposed. Considered a few basic embodiments of telecommunication subsystems and formulated recommendations for choosing a specific decision by the criterion of necessary computing power for data preprocessing. The physical model of telecommunications subsystems was studied.
- Melnyk A.O Cyber-physical systems: problems of creation and directions of development / A.O.Melnik // Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". - 2014 - No. 806: Computer Systems and Networks. - P. 154-161. - Bibliography: 31 title.
- Melnik A.O. Multilevel base platform of cyber-physics systems // Cyber-physical systems: achievements and challenges. // Materials of the first scientific seminar, Lviv, 2015. - p. 5-15.
- Melnyk AO Integration of the levels of the cyberphysical system / A.O.Melnik // Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Series: Computer Systems and Networks: Collection of Scientific Papers. - 2015. - No. 830. - P. 61-67. - Bibliography: 11 titles.
- Miyushkovich Ye.G. Telecommunication interfaces of cyberphysical systems: the concept of application / E. G. Miyushkovich, Ya. S. Paramud // Cyberphysical systems of achievements and challenges: materials of the Scientific seminar, June 25-26, 2015, Lviv / National University "Lviv Polytechnic". - Lviv: Scientific-Production Enterprise "Ukrainian Technologies", 2015. - P. 28-36. - Bibliography: 3 titles.
- Miyushkovich Ye.G. Features of classification and application of telecommunication interfaces in cyber-physics systems / E.G. Miyushkovich, Ja.S. Paramud // Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Series: Computer Systems and Networks: Collection of Scientific Papers. - 2015. - No. 830. - P. 106-115. - Bibliography: 6 titles.