The design principles of a mobile LAN for cyber-physical systems based on microprocessors with a WI-FI wireless interface, aimed at high speed data receiving and transmission between customers, as well as the number of clients up to 16 per access point that are simultaneously connected and have the ability to transmit data are developed and investigated. In particular, the problem of switching network clients among themselves is investigated. The offered formats of data packets for forwarding from customer to customer by identifier, from client to client group of one type, client identification – for complete information about the device, and client settings – for sending client configuration file settings by ID. Functions to separate “packaged” packages when forwarding, all possible checks on the integrity of the data packet and the correctness of its formation are implemented. The Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology as an additional channel for network configuration is proposed to use, namely: configuring the name of a non-cable network, access password, module operation modes (autodetection, access point, station), encryption modes, restrictions on access from other devices, regardless of module mode settings in current time. The upper levels of the Bluetooth protocol stack (GAP, GATT), the specification, and the main aspects to blend the device into BLE are considered. An Android application that simplifies the work of the network and, together with it, creates a management and monitoring system is developed. An example application, which is a user interface for the basic network settings configuring is provided.
- Melnyk A. O. Cyber-physical systems: problems of creation and directions of development, Lviv Polytechnic National University Press, Computer systems and networks, 2014, No. 806, P. 154–161.
- Melnyk A. O. Multilevel base platform of cyber-physics systems, Cyber-physical systems: achievements and challenges, Materials of the first scientific seminar, Lviv, 2015, P. 5–15.
- Melnyk A. O. Integration of the levels of the cyberphysical system, Lviv Polytechnic National University Press. Computer systems and networks, 2015, No. 830, P. 61–67.
- Miyushkovich Ye.G., Paramud Ya. S. Telecommunication interfaces of cybernetic systems: application concept, Cyber-physical systems of achievements and challenges: materials of the Scientific seminar, June 25–26, 2015, Lviv, Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv: Ukrainian Technologies, 2015, P. 28–36.
- Miyushkovich Ye. G., Grebeniak A. V., Paramud Ya. S. Telecommunication subsystems of cyber-physical systems, Lviv Polytechnic National University Press. Computer systems and networks, 2016. –No. 857, P. 65–73.