In this paper, the implementation of matrix multipliers of the Galois fields with basics 2, 3, 5, 7, 13 and the analysis of the implementation of multipliers with a higher basis on the FPGA Xilinx Spartan-6 and Altera – Cyclone-5 is considered. It is shown that the smallest hardware costs will be in multiples of Galois fields with a base 2. For the implementation of the Guild cells with a large foundation, the core generator of the modified Guild cells was implemented.
- Zholubak I. M., Kostik A. T., Glukhov V. S. Features of the processing of elements of the trivial fields of Galois on the modern element base, Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University "Computer Systems and Networks", Lviv, 2015, Issue 830, P. 27–33.
- Zholubak I. M., Glukhov V. S. Determination of the extended field of field GF (dm) with the smallest hardware complexity of the multiplier, Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University "Information systems and networks", Lviv, 2016, Vip. 835, P. 50–58.
- Zholubak I. M., Glukhov V. S. Hardware costs of Galois field multipliers GF (dm) with a large base, Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University "Computer Science and Information Technologies", Lviv, 2017.
- Glukhov V. S., Elias R. M. Reducing the Structural Complexity of Multisection Multipliers of Galois Field Elements, Electrical and Computer Systems, 2015, No. 19 (95), P. 222–226.
- Cherkassy M. V., Tkachuk T. I. Characteristics of complexity of devices of multiplication, Radioelectronic and computer systems, 2012, No. 5, P. 142–147.
- Hlukhov V., Hlukhova A. Galois field elements, multipliers, structural complexity evaluation, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference ACSN-2013, Lviv, Ukraine, 2013, P. 18–19.
- Glukhov V. S., Trisch G. N. Estimation of structural complexity of multisection multipliers of Galois field elements, Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University "Computer Systems and Networks", 2014, Vip. 806, P. 27–33.
- Company Release. New Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA Family Designed to Satisfy An Insatible Demand for Higher Bandwidth and Lower Power Systems. February 2, 2009. Retrieved February 2, 2009.