The program aims of the publication of the journal "Chemistry, technology and application of substances": publication of scientific and technical works of employees of higher educational and scientific institutions of Ukraine, scientists from abroad, as well as specialists in the field of chemistry and chemical technology, in which are presented the results of scientific and innovative researches, peculiarities of solving educational problems, development of best practices and introduction of scientific achievements in production.
The Editorial Board is guided by the principles of science, objectivity, professionalism, information support of the most significant innovation research, adherence to standards of publishing ethics. Therefore, editorial policy of the Journal is the publication of articles with the further discussion of research innovative materials provided by authors from different countries, dealing with a wide range of problems of chemistry and chemical technology, as well as related fields of science.
One of the main peculiarities of the journal "Chemistry, technology and application of substances" is the support of scientific researches of young scientists, including senior students and graduate students. Full layouts of articles, extended annotations in Ukrainian and English, as well as used literary sources, can be found in open access on the Journal website.
The purpose of the publication of the journal "Chemistry, technology and application of substances" is to highlight the urgent problems of inorganic, organic, physical and analytical chemistry, chemical technology, silicate technology, organic products technology, pharmacy, chemistry of macromolecular compounds, pharmacy, biotechnology, technology of building materials, processes and apparatuses of the chemical industry and environmental protection.
Main tasks of the publication:
1. Publication of materials for fundamental and applied scientific research in the field of chemistry and chemical technologies, which consist from a set of methods and production processes.
2. Exchange of scientific ideas, research methodology and practical achievements in improving production processes.
3. Providing information field for discussion of new theories, methods and results of innovative researches in the field of chemistry and chemical technologies.
4. Expansion of scientific outlook of researchers from profile and related areas of knowledge, informing wide circles of scientists and practitioners about the problems and best practices of large-scale research.
5. Placing on the pages of the Journal information about specialized scientific and technical conferences, on new teaching textbooks and monographs on chemistry and chemical technologies, as well as on related issues, about the activities in these areas of various research organizations and institutions and professional public unions
6. Providing informational support to innovation activities in the field of chemistry and chemical technologies, conducting various studies within the above mentioned areas of knowledge.
7. Facilitating the establishment of creative relationships between different scientific and production teams, involving scientists and specialists from different departments in cooperation and cooperation to solve current problems in the field of chemistry and chemical technologies.