Based on the positive results of the joint review with the publisher, the best articles on the conference materials may be published іn LNCE by Springer (WoS and Scopus Databases).
One author can co-author no more than two articles.
1. Submission of publication.
Article for submition are English and abstract with information about authors. No more than 4 co-authors are allowed for one article.
Volume of article – 6-8 pages. Volume of abstract - not more than 150/250 words.
Authors submit fully formatted electronic versions of papers prepared in accordance with the following requirements, typed in WORD-2003, 2007 – files * .doc and files * .docx, * .docm – not accepted (please, use the template)
The statement, which can be downloaded with template (that the article was not published or submitted for publication in any other domestic and abroad journals) should be sent to the following by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or can be up-loaded to this site.
Scientific publication should take into account the requirements of international scientometric databases (SciVerse Scopus, Web of Science, etc.) to scientific papers.
2. Requirements for papers.
The main material of the article should have the following elements:
Introduction (problem statement, analysis of recent researches ...)
Scientific novelty and practical significance;
The structure of a paper:
a complete list of (co)authors (initials and surnames, order number on the list and in addition to co-author for correspondence – an asterisk (superscript)) – in the second, or following lines;
information about (co)authors: footnote (superscript – Arabic numeral and further asterisk for corresponding author) [if there are two or more authors], the place of work, postal address (building, house, street, town, country) for (co)author for correspondence – additionally telephone numbers, fax, e-mail (obligatory!).
title of paper;
abstract (one paragraph, not more than 150/200 words ) – should be structured (logically describe the results in the paper) and must contain the following elements of their explicit allocation: aim, methods, results, scientific novelty, practical significance;
keywords (up to 6 of certain words and / or in multiple combinations, in which can be a comma);
the main text of the paper is placed like template;
references are given like in template.
Requirements for a list of references:
volume – 10-30 sources;
at least 3 sources in Latin letters on foreign journals with high impact influence, i.e. sources which are in the international scientometric databases;
most of the references (including the original foreign sources) must be not older than 2000 year;
it is allowed no more than 20 % self-referencing on each of the co-authors.
The presence of references in the paper is mandatory!
– abstract in form of one column: full list of (co) authors (transliterated initials and surnames on the list and in addition to the co-author (for correspondence) – asterisk (superscript)); information about the (co) authors (transliterated names of organizations and streets); title of the article; abstract (one paragraph, with volume, not more than 150/200 words) should be structured (logically describe the results obtained in the paper) and must contain the following elements with their explicit allocation: the purpose, methods, results, scientific novelty, practical significance; keywords; keywords (up to 6 individual words and/or combinations, before the list of words it should be printed by Italics the word Key words;
ENGLISH TRANSLATION BY AN EXPERT!
3. Technical requirements for papers (Please use the provided template!)
Papers prepared with deviation from the above requirements of formatting, as well as those that received negative reviews or comments when editorial review, without appropriate corrections and improvements are not accepted for publication in the journal.
4. Examples of bibliography
For REFERENCES please use the provided template!
1. Author, F.: Article title. Journal 2(5), 99–110 (2016).
2. Author, F., Author, S.: Title of a proceedings paper. In: Editor, F., Editor, S. (eds.) CONFERENCE 2016, LNCS, vol. 9999, pp. 1–13. Springer, Heidelberg (2016).
3. Author, F., Author, S., Author, T.: Book title. 2nd edn. Publisher, Location (1999).
4. Author, F.: Contribution title. In: 9th International Proceedings on Proceedings, pp. 1–2. Publisher, Location (2010).
5. LNCS Homepage, http://www.springer.com/lncs, last accessed 2016/11/21.
5. Citation in the text
For citations of references, we prefer the use of square brackets and consecutive numbers.
In the 4. the following bibliography provides a sample reference list with entries for journal articles , an LNCS chapter , a book , proceedings without editors , as well as a URL .
6. The Editorial Board kindly asks authors to comply with the above recommendations to paper submission.
of the author submitting an article
Place of work:
Address, ZIP Code: