Statement on Publication Ethics and Publication is a peer-reviewed conference proceedings.
Thefollowing statement spells out ethical behavior of all parties involved in the act of publishing papres for ECO 2020 proccedings (the Chief Editors, the reviewers and the authors).
DUTIES FOR EDITORS
- Based on the review report, the Editors have the right to accept or reject the manuscript, or can send the same for the modification.
- The Editors must ensure that each manuscript is an original work. After passing this test, manuscript is then forwarded to reviewer for blind peer-review. Each of them will make a recommendation to accept/reject or modify the reviewed manuscript.
- The Editors must ensure that each manuscript is reviewed for its intellectual content.
- The Editor musts ensure that information regarding the manuscript is kept confidential.
DUTIES FOR AUTHORS
- Authors must guarantee that the manuscript has not been published elsewhere.
- Authors must guarantee that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must guarantee that the manuscript has been submitted with the full knowledge and approval of Institution given as the affiliation of the authors.
- Authors must guarantee that they have written entirely original work.
- Authors should, also, provide all data related with their manuscript.
- If the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, authors must clearly identify these in the manuscript.
DUTIES FOR REVIEWERS
- Reviewers should be kept confidential all information regarding to reviewed manuscript.
- Reviewers must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of date used in the research. Any kind of similarity between the manuscript and other published paper, must be immediately brought in to notice to the Editors.
- Reviewers should express their views clearly with the supporting arguments.
- In case, the reviewers feel that it is not possible to complete the review process on time, must inform the Editors immediately, so the manuscript could be send to any other reviewer.
- Reviewers should tell the Editors if there is any conflict of interest in reviewing of the paper