Transformations taking place nowadays in the global economy require new approaches to scientific research related to providing the users with the information on activities of economic entities. Traditional approaches to presenting information, which are regulated by legislation, do not satisfy the users any more. In modern dynamically changing business environment, both the enterprise management and external users want to possess not only the actual (static) information about the activities of the enterprise but also the indicators that reveal the enterprise potential in the medium and long terms. For modern practices, there are also necessary indexes and indicators characterizing the enterprise activities in the areas that are not directly related to its business activities and achievement of profitability, they being activities in the area of environmental protection, social sphere and infrastructure sector.
Ukraine has already created preconditions for implementing the integrated reporting as a tool for socially responsible business that provides information about the impact of the company’s activities on the development of society, economy and environment. The analysis of the differences between the existing and integrated reporting systems shows the role of the integrated reporting, which provides stakeholders (companies, contractors, and society) with essential information on the organization’s strategy, management and solution of commercial, environmental and social issues. The integrated reporting has a certain range of users, specific components and sources of information necessary for its preparation and is closely linked with the existing financial and statistical reporting.
1. Kuznetsova, S. A. (2014). Integrated management reporting, global challenges and local solutions in the era of the noosphere. Nobel Economic Bulletin. 1 (7), 2,270.
2. Brooking, E. (2001). Intellectual capital.St. Petersburg: Peter,.
3. Mnich, E. (1997). Formation and prospects of development of a modern system of accounting and audit in Ukraine . The world of accounting, 1, 32–37.
4. Kostyrko, R.O. (2014) / Integrated reporting – tools of socially responsible business. Journal of economic reforms, 1 (913) ,49–54.
5. The concept of the National Strategy for Social Responsibility. Retrieved from: http://www.svb.org.ua/ sites/default/files/201108_koncepciya_nacionalnoyi_strategiyi_svb.pdf
6. The strategy to promote social responsibility in Ukraine to 2020. Retrieved from http://www.svb.org.ua/sites/default/files/201310_strategiya_spriyannya_r... spilnota_svb.pdf
7. Kostyrko, R.O.(2013). The integrated model of reporting companies: background, principles, components . Economics of Ukraine, 2 (615), 18–28.
8. Yaremko, I. Yo.,Pylypenko,L. M. & Tyvonchuk.O. I. (2015). Problems and prospects of reflecting goodwill in the accounting system and financial reporting. Economics, Entrepreneurship, Management, 2(2), 33–38.
9. 5 main reasons why companies - leaders prefer to prepare an integrated report. Retriever from http://persona.pumb.ua/ua/club/digest/detail.php?CODE=5-osnovnikh-prichi....
10.The progress report of SCM Group for the year 2013.Retrieved from http://www.scm.com.ua/ m/documents/ SCM_ GROUP _ COP_2013_ Ru_1.pdf
11.Standard output of the integrated reporting in Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.eba.com.ua/ uk/information-support/news-from-members/item/ 26558-2013-12-24-1629