The problem of ensuring technological reliability and environmental friendliness of the natural gas transportation process, the main approaches to risk assessment and management at industrial facilities are considered. To increase the trouble-free operation of the gas transmission system, a comprehensive risk management system is proposed. The research of an ecological condition of the ground layer of air is being done in Bogorodchany district based on the constructed maps, which represent a distribution of harmful matters concentrations, its coefficients and also the coefficients of ecological danger and the map of a total contaminating index. The general chart of ecological risk is represented. Analysis of objects for gas transportation is made. The method of area detonating calculation and distance of mixture explosive cloud distribution is considered during the damage at the main gas pipeline. Area detonating calculations and the distance of mixture explosive cloud distribution are conducted at different wind speeds.
1. Cruz, A. M., & Krausmann, E. (2009). Hazardous-materials releases from offshore oil and gas facilities and emergency response following Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 22(1), 59-65.
2. Grudz, V., Grudz, Y., Zapukhliak, V., Chudyk, I., Poberezhny, L., Slobodyan, N., & Bodnar, V. (2020). Optimal gas transport management taking into account reliability factor. Management Systems in Production Engineering, 28(3), 202-208. doi: https://doi.org/10.2478/mspe-2020-0030
3. Hoff, A.M. (1993). An Experimental Study of the Ignition of Natural Gas in a Simulated Pipeline Rupture. Combustion and Flame, 49, 51-55.
4. Jo,Y. D., & Ahn, B. J. (2002). Analysis of hazard areas associated with high-pressure natural-gas pipelines. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process industries, 15(3), 179-188.
5. Mandryk, O., Vytyaz, O., Poberezhny, L., & Mykhailiuk, Y. (2020). Increase of the technogenic and ecological safety of the natural gas transportation due to displacement of explosive mixtures with nitrogen. Archives of Materials Science and Engineering, 1(106), 17-27. doi: https://doi.org/10.5604/01.3001.0014.5929
6. Maruschak, P., Bishchak, R., Prentkovskis, O., Poberezhnyi, L., Danyliuk, I., & Garbinčius, G. (2016). Peculiarities of the static and dynamic failure mechanism of long-term exploited gas pipeline steel. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 8(4), 1687814016641565. doi: https://doi.org/10.1177/1687814016641565
7. Peekema, R. M. (2013). Causes of natural gas pipeline explosive ruptures. Journal of Pipeline Systems Engineering and Practice, 4(1), 74-80.
8. Yavorskyi, A. V., Karpash, M. O., Zhovtulia, L. Y., Poberezhny, L. Y., & Maruschak, P. O. (2017). Safe operation of engineering structures in the oil and gas industry. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 46, 289-295.