- The official languages of the Congress is English. Abstracts can be submitted in English.
- The title of the abstract must reflect the work.
- The full names (first and last names), titles, organizations, and email addresses of all authors must be clearly stated. Contact information (i.e., mailing addresses and telephone and fax numbers) must be added.
- Abstracts (not including the titles) must not exceed 300 words.
- At least one of the authors named in the abstract must register for the Congress. Only abstracts that are submitted by the authors who have registered for the Congress shall be included in the program.
Submitting an Abstract
- If you are a new user first you need to "register" to the system before submitting an abstract.
- After completing your registration, system will guide you while submitting your abstract. Please read instructions carefully.
- After submitting your abstract, system will send you an confirmation e-mail. Please keep this e-mail until congress date.
- If you have submitted an abstract before, you can edit your saved abstract(s) or submit a new one after entering the system with your email and password.
- If you need support please contact: LookUs Bilişim Hizmetleri Ltd. Phone: (+90216) 372 66 44