FORUM THEMATIC DIRECTIONS
- Prerequisites and Genesis of the European Union’s Eastern Policy development.
- Aims, tools and main implementation forms of the EU Eastern policy.
- Prospects for the development of EU cooperation with its eastern neighbors (foreign policy and security; economy and trade; education, culture and interpersonal contacts; democratization and internal reforms; regional and cross-border cooperation; decentralization and development of local communities, etc.).
- Poland’s contribution to the development and implementation of the European Union’s Eastern policy.
- Baltic states European integration experience: conclusions for Ukraine.
- Eastern Partnership as a key initiative of the EU Eastern European policy.
- Prospects for the development of EU Eastern policy in context of contemporary geopolitical challenges.
FORUM DISCUSSION PANELS:
- The role of Central and Eastern European countries in shaping and implementing the EU’s Eastern policy.
- Baltic states European integration experience.
ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION:
«Interethnic relations in Central and Eastern Europe at the beginning of the 21st century»