Those who wish to participate in the conference are kindly requested to submit to the Organizing Committee:
- Application (template is attached);
- Papers for the conference proceedings - 1-2 pages and / or article - 6-12 pages (in two copies, the print is contrasting, template of layout is attached);
- Two reviews on the article - internal and external (both with certified signatures)
Proceedings will be published in the collection of the conference papers (proceedings), and the articles will be published in the Bulletin of Lviv Polytechnic National University (requirements: http://science.lpnu.ua/uk/smeu) and in the English-language journal "Economics, Entrepreneurship, Management", included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine, is part of scientific citation index RYNTS and is reported in the scientific-metric database Index Copernicus (requirements: http://science.lpnu.ua/eem).
Payment for participation in the conference:
- 300 UAH - for the participants in absentia (publication of proceedings in the collection of the conference papers);
- 500 UAH - for participants attending in person (organizational costs, publication of proceedings in the collection of the conference papers);
- 50 UAH - for each page of the printed materials in the professional bulletin or in the English-language journal.
Additional payment for an additional copy of materials 120 UAH.
Payment for participation in the conference does not cover the cost of travel and accommodation of its participants.
Conference fee should be paid to:
Charitable Fund of Development of Lviv Polytechnic to account: 26004053724895 у ПАТ КБ “ПриватБанк”, МФО 325321, ЄДРПОУ 25549684;
in the appointment of the payment indicate "For participation in the conference FMII 2018 and surname of the participant»
A copy of the payment order is submitted to the organizing committee of the conference, together with the papers.
Materials (papers) to be sent to the address of the organizing committee:
12 Bandera street, Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, Lviv Polytechnic National University, Department of Finance
Tel .: (032) 258-21-93
E-mail for scientific articles:
E-mail for proceedings: