As an important way to obtain the high-resolution remote sensing images, the unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) aviation remote sensing plays a more and more important role in the area of photogrammetry and remote sensing application. The correction of the UAV remote sensing images without the ground control points needs high-resolution attitude data. The original attitude data can be obtained from the UAV airborne GPS/INS.
The attitude data error analysis and correction method is proposed, and the corresponding error calibration mode is established in this paper to realize high-precision correction without the ground control points.
- Bäumker, M., 2002. New calibration and computing method for direct georeferencing of image and scanner data using the position and angular data of an hybrid inertial navigation System. Integrated Sensor Orientation, 43, pp. 197-212.
- Hongying Z., 2008. The error analysis and correction method research of the attitude data for the UAV remote sensing images. ISPRS-2008 – China, Beijing..
- Pinto, L., 2005. Experimental tests on the benefits of a more rigorous model in IMU/GPS system calibration. ISPRS CommissionIII , WGIII /1.
- Skaloud, J., 2006. Rigorous approach to bore-sight selfcalibration in airborne laser scanning. ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing, 61, pp. 47-59.
- Skaloud, J., 2003. Towards a more rigorous boresight calibration. ISPRS International Workshop on Theory, Technical and Realities of Inertial/GPS Sensor Orientation, Commission 1, WGI/5, Castelldefels, Spain, 22-23.