The paper presents the conception of creation of the standarise dataset, from the range of the content of soil-agricultural maps, processed in the spatial information systems. UML 2.0 is the language of the description, used in the software engineering, and the thematic range of the data realize all applied formal requirements. The bilateral interaction of the component pieces and the participation of decission units during the accumulating processing and making accessible this type of the data were also introduced in the work. This article is the trial of the realization of the directive of The European Parliament resolved and received in 2007
- Bednarek R., Dziadowiec H., Pokojska U., Prusinkiewicz Z. 2005. Resources into pedology-Ecological. Warszawa: PWN.
- Elmarsi R., Navathe S. B. 2005. Fundamentals of database system, Helion, Gliwice.
- Pilone D., Pitman N. 2007. UML 2.0 Almanach, Wyd. Helion, Gliwice.
- Zawadzki S (red). 1999. Pedology. PWRiL.
- Subieta K. 1999. Jezyk UML, V Conference PLOUG, Zakopane.
- Wrycza S., Marcinkowski B., Wyrzykowski K. 2006 UML 2.0 language in computer systems modelling. Wyd. Helion, Gliwice.