On the basis of geodesic pretentious novelties the transversal types of river-bed are built r. Stryj, nearbyс. Stryj. The analysis of results of supervisions is given by possibility to draw conclusion about the processes of transfer and accumulation gravel the masses in a river-bed and lower lyinga valley Stryj.
The features and parameters of river flow affect on the function of engineering objects (bridges, water intakes, hydraulic, etc.), which are geographically linked with waterways of the Carpathian region. The intensive floods of these rivers are accompanied by erosion processes: erosion of river banks and bottoms and sediment accumulation, especially near the mouth of the river. These effects lead to damage of engineering objects and economic complexes, which are located near the river or on the areas near the valleys. Negative impact on the effects of the passage of flood increases the technological activity in riverine areas: deforestation, development of channel quarries, reclamation within river valleys. Geodetic study of changes in the parameters of the valley-relief channel of river Stryy were held on the site of over 3 km after passing heavy flood in 2011. To study the changes of morphometric parameters of the valley-relief channel were used results of the geodetic measurements on the same area of river Stryy in 2003. From the comparison of the results of measurements, which were performed in 2003 and 2011, were identified the morphometric changes in these areas, and also were calculated volumes carrying of gravel-pebble rocks in the bottom of the river bed. Estimation of parameters of relief and volumes of transfer and accumulation of gravel-pebble sediments can be obtain from measuring works on cross-section of the river valleys. For this, monitoring observations were made on fixed alignments. The technique of determination of the magnitude of deformation components of morfoforms of valley-channel relief is to determine the horizontal and vertical position of fixed point of channel river valley landscape elements. On the basic of the results of research were obtained evidence of increased cross-section of the river bed at all measured alignments. This makes it possible to conclude that in this areas there was erosion of the channel and floodplain of river. It is estimated that volume of washed away and moved gravel and pebble mass from the investigated area is more than 2 million cubic meters during this period. One of the reasons for the intensive erosion and carrying rocks is the presence of gravel and pebble quarry in the lower part of the river Stryy.
- Volosec'kyj B.I, Zubach V.M. Vyvchennja dynamiky dolynno-ruslovyh morfoutvoren' rik Karpats'kogo region [A description of the rivers valley-channel morphology in Karpatsky region]. Suchasni dosjagnennja geodezychnoi' nauky ta vyrobnyctva [Modern achievements in geodetic science and industry]. L'viv, 2008.
- Volosec'kyj B.Y., Kaganov Ja.Y. Yspol'zovanye morfometrycheskyh zavysymostej, opredeljaemыh yz geodezycheskyh nabljudenyj dlja prognoza ruslovyh deformacyj [The use of morphometric dependences, determined from geodetic observations to forecast river-valleys deformations]. Geodezija, kartografija ta aerofotoznimannja: Mizhvid. nauk.-tehn. zb. [Geodesy, Cartography and Aerial Photography: Mizhvid. scientific-technical. Coll.] Lviv, 1986, Vol. 43, pp. 10-15.
- Voloseckyj B.I., Kaganov Ja.I. Yspol'zovanye morfometrycheskyh zavysymostej, opredeljaemыh yz geodezy¬ches¬kyh nabljudenyj dlja prognoza ruslovyh deformacyj [The use of morphometric dependences, determined from geodetic observations to forecast river-valleys deformations]. Geodezija, kartografija ta aerofo¬to¬znimannja: Mizhvid. nauk.-tehn. zb. [Geodesy, Cartography and Aerial Photography: Mizhvid. scientific-technical. Coll.]. Lviv, 1986, Vol. 43, pp. 10-15.
- Koval'chuk I.P. Regional'nyj ekologo-geomorfologichnyj analiz [Regional ecological and geomorphological analysis]. Lviv, Ukraine National Academy of Sciences, 1997, 439 p.
- Volosec'kyj B., Shpyrnal' T., Doslidzhennja ekzogennyh procesiv na r. Stryj poblyzu smt. Verhnje Syn'ovydne [The Research exogenous processes in the district Stryy nearby village Verhnje Syn'ovydne].
- Suchasni dosjagnennja geodezychnoi' nauky ta vyrobnyctva [Modern achievements in geodetic science and industry]. Lviv, 2011.
- Susidko M.M., Luk’janec' O.I. Ocinjuvannja harakternyh rivniv vody z urahuvannjam umov peremishhennja vodnyh mas na richkovij diljanci [The evaluation of characteristic water levels to the conditions of water mass movements in the river area]. Nauk. zb. KNU “Gidrologija, gidrohimija i gidroekologija” [Science. Coll. KNU "Hydrology, hydrochemistry and hydroecology"]. 2003, no. 5, pp. 72-78.
- Obodovs'kyj O.G. Konceptual'ni polozhennja gidroekologichnoi' ocinky projavu ruslovyh procesiv [Conceptual position surveying evaluation manifestation of channel processes]. Nauk. zb. KNU. “Gidrologija, gidrohimija i gidroekologija” [Science. Coll. KNU. "Hydrology, hydrochemistry and hydroecology"]. 2001, no. 2, pp. 146-156.
- Susidko M.M. Ocinjuvannja zmin v umovah peremishhennja vodnyh mas na girs'kyh richkah [Evaluation of changes in terms of water masses moving in mountain rivers]. Nauk. zb. KNU “Gidrologija, gidrohimija i gidroekologija” [Science. Coll. KNU "Hydrology, hydrochemistry and hydroecology"]. 2006, no. 11, 181 p.
- Instrukcija z topografichnogo znimannja v masshtabah 1:5000; 1:2000; 1:1000; 1:500. GKNTA – 2.04-02-98 [Instructions of topographic survey for the scale of 1: 5000; 1: 2000; 1: 1000; 1: 500. HKNTA - 2.04-02-98]. Kyiv, 1999.
- Volosec'kyj B.I. Geodezija u pryrodokorystuvanni [Geodesy in environmental management]. L'viv: Vyd-vo Nac. un-tu “L'vivs'ka politehnika” [Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House]. 2012, 290 p.