Purpose. Safe and reliable exploitation of underground gas storages (UGS) involves monitoring of the vertical displacements of the earth’s surface of gas storage. For the operation of underground storage people construct the gas compressor station, which serves to discharge and sample the gas from the reservoir bed through the exploitation wells, which are directly related to gas-compressor plant through the appropriate technological equipment and gas flow-lines. In the process of studying vertical displacements of the earth’s surface of underground gas storages there is a problem to develop forecasting models of these processes. This forecast model should reliably reproduce information about the state of the forecast object. Number of indicators of this information should not be too big, but with reliable degree of accuracy to display the value of processes and phenomena that interest us. Methodology. The methodology is based on the analysis of geodynamic processes results on underground gas storage facilities. Application of this methodology requires a detailed study of geodynamic processes on the UGS in order to establish common patterns of these phenomena and processes. Results. As a result of researches it was determined that the displacements of the earth’s surface and the borehole are completely adequate to physical processes associated with the technological exploitation of gas storage facilities. That is, when the gas is pumping the storage`s roof rises, while taking away – falls. Scientific novelty. Performed detailed researches of geodynamic processes that allow to reveal basic patterns of vertical displacements of the earth’s surface, depending on the location of the observation points, as well as on constructions of these points. On the basis of executed researches are developed forecast models of displacement of different points of the earth’s surface of underground gas storage facilities. The practical significance. Researches can solve the problem of using engineering and geodetic data in order to determine vertical movements of the earth’s surface and safe exploitation of technical equipment of UGS.
1. Analiz efektyvnosti zaminy fontannykh trub sverdlovyn Dashavs'koho PS.·H. P. Haliy, O. O. Semchyshyn, O. M. Susak ta in. [Analysis of efficiency of the replacement pipe fountain wells UGS Dashavske]. Naukovyy visnyk Ivano-Frankivs'koho natsional'noho tekhnichnoho universytetu nafty i hazu. [Scientific bulletin Ivano-Frankivsk national technical university of oil and gas]. Ivano-Frankivs'k., Fakel., 2004, no. 2 (8), pp. 181–185.
2. Bodnar' A. Osedanye zemnoy poverkhnosty v rayone Shebelynskoho hazovoho mestorozhdenyya [The settling of the Earth's surface in the area of gas field Shebelynka]. Heodezyya y kartohrafyya [Geodesy and Cartography], Moscow, 1979, vyp. 11, pp. 16–18.
3. Voytenko S. Maznytskyy A. Systema kompleksnoyi otsinky i prohnozuvannya deformatsiy masyvu hirnychykh sporud pry rozrobtsi rodovyshch vuhlevodniv [The system integrated assessment and prediction of deformations array of mining structures in the development of hydrocarbons]. Inzhenerna heodeziya [Engineering surveying]. Kyiv, 2002, no. 47, pp. 28–36.
4. Maznytskyy A., Oleksyuk V., Savkyv B. Vlyyanye tekhnohennykh faktorov pry ekspluatatsyy PKhH na hermetychnost' skvazhyn [Influence of technogenic factors in ekspluatatsii UGS wells for leaks]. Podzemnoe khranenye haza [underground gas storage]. Moscow, 1995, pp. 33–98.
5. Perovych I. Avtoreferat dysertatsiyi Monitorynh zemnoyi poverkhni pidzemnykh skhovyshch hazu [Monіtoring zemnoї poverhnі pіdzemnih skhovisch gas]. Kyiv, 2006.
6. Perovych I., Oles'kiv R. Teoretychni aspekty modelyuvannya protsesiv napruzhenno-deformovanoho stanu sverdlovyn pidzemnykh skhovyshch hazu [Teoretichnі aspect of modeling of the stress-stained state of underground gas storage wells]. Suchasni dosyahnennya heodezychnoyi nauky ta vyrobnytstva [Modern geodesic advances of science and industry]. 2012, issue II (24), pp. 126–129.
7. Perovych I., Oles'kiv R. Vertykal'ni peremishchennya trub sverdlovyn vydobutku ta zberihannya vuhlevodniv [Vertikalnі peremіschennya pipes sverdlovin vidobutku that zberіgannya vuglevodnіv]. Heodeziya, kartohrafiya ta aerofotoznimannya. Mizhvidomchyy nauk.-tekhn. zb. [Geodesy, Cartography and Aerial Photography]. 2013, no. 77, pp. 112–114.
8. Perovych L., Oles'kiv R. Modelyuvannya napruzhenno-deformatsiynoho stanu pokrivli pidzemnykh skhovyshch hazu [Modeling of stress-strain state of the roof of underground gas storage]. Visny`k Kry`voziz`kogo nacional`nogo universy`tetu [Bulletin Kryvozizkoho national university]. 2014, issue 38, pp. 36–39.
9. Oles'kiv R. Analiz modeley vyznachennya napruzheno-deformatsiynoho stanu obsadnykh kolon sverdlovyn na osnovi heodezychnykh vymiryuvan' [Analysis of models determine the stress-strain state of casing wells based on geodetic measurements]. Geodezija, kartografija ta aerofotoznimannja. Mizhvidomchyj nauk.-tehn. zb. [Geodesy, cartography and aerial photography. Interdepartmental Science-Engineering. Collection]. 2013, no. 78, pp.180–182.
10. Chernyaha P., Sunchuk O. Modelyuvannya rukhiv Zemnoyi poverkhni ta sporud z metoyu ekspertnoho otsinyuvannya yikh stanu [Modeling of movements of land and facilities to expert assessment of their condition]. Suchasni dosyahnennya heodezychnoyi nauky ta vyrobnytstva [Modern geodesic advances of science and industry]. L'viv, Liha Pres, 2005, pp. 384–387.
11. Williamson I. The Evolution of Modern Cadaster. Paper presented on the Conference on new technology in a new centery, FIG Working Week, Seoul, Korea 6–11 May, 2001.
12. Williamson I. Ting L. Land administration and cadastral trends a framework for reengineering. Computers. Environment and Urban Systems, 2005.
13. Stubkjaer E. Swedish Land and Cadastral Legislation. Stockholm: 2001, 130 p.