Purpose. Authenticity of informativeness of public cadastral map of Ukraine is an important component of an open democratic society. It allows to adopt adequate to existing realities administrative decisions of the authorities regarding the development of territories, of certain individuals and legal entities regarding the investments, changes of forms of ownership and intended use of lands and so on. In view of the foregoing, on the basis of the analysis of data of public cadastral map of Ukraine the methodical approaches on eliminating of existing inappropriateness, which was detected on this map, were proposed. Methods. In a basis of executed researches there were the methods of analytical analysis and systemic approach of eliminating the unreliable data regarding the location land plots, accuracy of displaying of their areas and legal status. In particular, made research public cadastral map for west region Ukraine (health resort Shidnytsia) and East (t. Kryvyj Rig). Results. For the part of the land parcel established: realp locations do not meet state as in individual localities and regions; accurate representation area is different; ownership is not establish, land-purpose and order number. For the purpose secified irrelevant improved the methodic of informativeness of public cadastral map of Ukraine was improved through the appropriate adjustments of existing exchange files, relying on the reliability of cadastral numbers of separate land plots. Scientific novelty. It was proposed to display simultaneously the location of land plot on public cadastral map using the unique cadastral number; the accuracy of representation of the areas of land plots might match the scale of the map, the category of land and the value of the area; the types of ownership should be necessarily presented, otherwise such files should be corrected or canceled. The practical significance. Theoretical researches and practical recommendations will allow to improve the reliability of data about the land plots, which are in public cadastral map of Ukraine, and that will facilitate the development of territories and improvement of the investment climate.
1. Nahorna O. Mandry publichnymy kadastrovymy kartamy svitu. Available at: Land gov.ua / kadastr О.
2. Perovych L., Pashko O., Perovych I. Do pytannya publichnoyi kadastrovoyi kart. [On the issue of public cadastral map]. Heoinformatsiynyy monitorynh navkolyshn'oho seredovyshcha: GNSS i GIS-tekhnolohiy. XVIII mizhnarodnyy naukovo-tekhnichnyy sympozium [Geoinformation monitoring of environment: GNSS and GIS-technologies. XVIII International Scientific and Technical Symposium], 10-15 of September 2013, Alushta (Crimea): Lviv Polytechnic, 2013, pp.46–49.
3. "Pro mistseve samovryaduvannya v Ukrayini":zakon Ukrayiny ["On local self-government in Ukraine": [the Law of Ukraine (art.170)]]. The Data of Supreme Council of Ukraine, 1997, no. 24.
4. "Pro dobrovil'ne ob"yednannya terytorial'nykh hromad":zakon Ukrayiny ["On a voluntary association of local communities": [the Law of Ukraine]] Kyiv, 02.05.2015, no. 157–VIII.
5. "On State Registration of Rights to Real Estate and Their Encumbrances": [the Law of Ukraine (art.553)]. The Data of Supreme Council of Ukraine, 2004, no. 51.
6. Google Maps. Available at: https://maps.google.com.ua – Title from the screen.
7. Publichna kadastrova karta Ukrayiny: [Public cadastral map of Ukraine]. Available at: http://map.land.gov.ua/kadastrova-karta.
8. Cadastre in Republic of Bulgaria a Guarantee for right of ownership of immovable properties. Available at: [Access]: www.unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/hlm/prgm/cph/experts/bulgaria/documents.
9. United Nations Economic Commission for Europe. Land administration guidelines. New York and Geneva, 1996, p. 112.
10. Committee on surveying and mapping. Modem Cadastre and Land Administration jude Wallace, 2007, p. 34.
11. Cadastral Geografic information Systems in Europe Gabor Remetey-Fulopp, 2004, p. 19.
12. Eurogeographics. European reguirements for cadastral surveyor activities, june, 2008, p. 23.
13. United State Departement of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, Cadastral Survey. Specification for Descriptions of land: For use in land Orders, executive orders, proclamations, Federal register documents, and land description databases. Washington, DS.: 2015, p.42.
14. Anzlic Committee on surveying and mapping Cadastre 2034. Powering Land and Real Property. Cadastral Reform and Innovation for Australia – a National strategy, р.40.