Aim. Study of the kinetics of erosive destruction of valve seal elements during the flow of working media with high energy parameters. Method. The object of research is the locking and regulating elements of the valve seal, namely the valve and seat. The model of hydro-erosion wear of the destruction of these elements was constructed. This describes a complex of structural parameters of shut-off knots, as well as parameters that reflect the physical properties of the working medium and the material of the valve-seat pair. The π-similarity theorem and the dimension analysis method are used to construct a model of the wear process of valve element structural elements. To determine the unknown parameters of the model, experimental investigation of the erosion process is proposed to be carried out in two ways: for maintaining the constant pressure drop across the valve seal; for maintaining constant working environment through valve seals. Results. The expression of wear is proposed, provided the same hardness of the valve and seat materials. Dependence of the rate of erosive fracture on a set of parameters is determined. An expression is obtained, which determines the change in the depth of erosion wear of sealing surfaces in time. The value of the maximum possible depth of erosion wear of valvature pair elements is substantiated. The coefficients of relative growth of costs, relative pressure change on the consolidation, which are connected with the wear of surfaces of the sealing elements of the valve-seat system are presented. Scientific novelty. For the first time, the coefficients of hydro-erosive wear of valve seal components are presented, which are characterized by a relative increase in costs and a relative pressure change on the seal. Practical significance. The algorithm of determining the speed of wear of elements of valve seal on the basis of calculation of the value of the coefficient of hydro-erosive fracture of elements of concrete pipeline armature is proposed, which makes it possible to determine the total amount of wear during a certain operating time.
1. Chegodayev D.E., Mulyukin O.P. Elementy klapannykh ustroystv aviatsionnykh agregatov i ikh nadezhnost. – M.: Izd-vo MAI. 1994. – 208s.: il.
2. Sheremeta R.M., Bilous B.D. Analiz prychyn vynyknennia techi cherez ushchilniuvalni elementy. Visnyk DULP «Problemy ekonomii enerhii», # 2, 1999r.
3. Sheremeta R.M., Bilous B.D. Pryntsypy ratsionalnoho konstruiuvannia zapirno-rehuliuiuchoi truboprovidnoi armatury. Problemy ekonomii enerhii. Lviv: Vydavnytstvo Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika», 2003. – 360 s.
4. P.M. Ogar, D.B. Gorokhov, R.N. Sheremeta. Obliteratsiya stykov uplotnitelnykh soyedineniy. Zhurnal: Sistemy. Metody. Tekhnologii. 2015. №2. Federalnoye gosudarstvennoye byudzhetnoye obrazovatelnoye uchrezhdeniye vysshego professionalnogo obrazovaniya «Bratskiy gosudarstvennyy universitet».: 16-23 s..
6. Nikitin G.A. Shchelevyye i labirintnyye uplotneniya gidroagregatov. – M.: Mashinostroyeniye. 1982. – 135 s.. il.
7. Sheremeta R.N., Dolotov А.M., Ogar P.M., Pushkarskiy Ya.A. Ratsionalnoye konstruirovaniye zatvorov truboprovodnoy armatury // Tez. dokl. zonalnoy n/t konf. «Puti sovershenstvovaniya konstruktsiy elementov truboprovodnoy armatury». - Penza. - 1988. - S. 75-76
8. Sheremeta R.M. Do pytannia optymalnoho profiliuvannia metalopolimernykh ushchilniuiuchykh elementiv // Visnyk Derzhavnoho universytetu “Lvivska politekhnika”. Optymizatsiia vyrobnychykh protsesiv i tekhnichnyi kontrol v mashynobuduvanni i pryladobuduvanni. - 1999. - # 359 - S. 67-70.