A frequency-symbolic method (FS-method) of the analysis of steady-state mode of linear parametric circuits is intended for forming their transfer functions in the frequency domain. Transfer functions are approximated by Fourier polynomials and contain a complex variable, time variable and parameters of circuit elements in the form of symbols. The coefficients of such Fourier polynomials by the FS-method are unknown in the symbolic systems of linear algebraic equations (SSLAE), and are defined as their solutions in symbolic form.
In the paper we present a method of forming an approximation expression which ensures the adequacy of calculations. Examples and results of computer experiments are given. The system of functions MAOPCs based on a frequency-symbolic method is used for the optimal design of electronic devices of noise-immune hidden radio engineering systems using code signals.
- Yu.Shapovalov, B. Mandziy, and S. Mankovsky, “The peculiarities of analysis of linear parametric circuit performed by frequency-symbolic method”, Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, vol. 86, no. 1, pp.158-160, 2010.
- Yu. Shapovalov and B. Mandziy, “Symbolic analysis of linear parametric circuits:: state of problems, content and directions of application”, Theoretical Electrical Engineering, issue 59, pp. 3-9, 2008.
- Yu.Shapovalov, Symbolic analysis of linear electrical circuits in the frequency domain. Fixed and variable parameters, Lviv, Lviv Polytechnic National University publication, p. 324, 2014.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Frequency Analysis of Variable Networks”, in Proc. IRE, vol.38, issue 3, pp. 291-299, 1950.
- Solodov А. V. Linear automatic systems with variable parameters / А. V. Solodov, F. S. Petrov. – Moscow:Nauka, 1971. – 620 p.
- I.Gonorovkiy, Radioengineering circuits and signals: Textbook for higher schools. М.: Radio and Communications, 4 rd ed., p. 512, 1986..
- S.Baskakov, Radioengineering circuits and signals, Textbook for higher schools, spec. «Radioengineering», 2nd ed., М.: Vysshaia shkola, p.448, 1988.
- М. А. Krasnoselskiy, G. М. Vainikko, P.P. Zabreiko, Ya. B. Rutitskiy, and V. Ya. Stetsenko, Approximate solution of operator equations, М.: Nauka, Main editorial office of physical and mathematical leterature, p. 456, 1969.
- К.Fletcher, Numerical methods based on the Galerkin method; transl. from Eng, М.: Mir, p. 352, 1988.
- Yu. Shapovalov, B. Mandziy and D.Bachyk “The system functions MAOPCs for analysis and optimization of linear periodically time-variable circuits based on the frequency symbolic method”, Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, vol.91, no 7, pp. 39-42, 2015.
- Yu. Shapovalov, D. Bachyk, K. Detsyk, and R. Romaniuk, “Application of the Frequency Symbolic Method for the Analysis of Linear Periodically Time-Varying Circuits”, Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, vol. 96, no 3, pp. 93–97– 2020.