There has been analyzed the charge processes in a battery of series-connected supercapacitors and developed the fractional differential-aperiodic regulator for a model of fractionally-integrated section for SIMULINK with high accuracy and fast performance at the fixed calculation step. The proposed model is an improved version of the supercapacitor that takes into consideration the diffusive processes and parameters’ variation on change of the current polarity.
- Arutyunyan V.M. The physical properties of boundary semiconductor-electrolyte. /Arutyunyan V.M. // The successes of physical sciences. - Vol. 158, No.2, 1989. - P. 255-289. [rus]
- Busher V.V. Modeling of supercapacitors with fractionally integrated section in SIMULINK. / V.V.Busher, V.V.Martynyuk, E.V.Naydenko, P.E.Khristo. // Journal Electrotechnic and computer systems. – Kiev: Technica, Ukraine. – 2011, No 04(80) – P.89 – 92. [eng]
- Busher V.V. The identification of the elements of climatic systems by the differential equations of the fractional order/ V.V.Busher // Elektromashinobud. and elektroobladn. - K.: Tekhnіka. - 2010. - No.75. - P.68-70. [rus]
- Dzielinski A. Ultracapacitor Modelling and Control Using Discrete Fractional Order State-Space Model / Dzielinski A., Sierociuk D. // Acta Montanistica Slovaka. – 2008. – Vol. 13, №1. – P.136–145. [eng]
- Quintana J. J. Identification of the Fractional Impedance of Ultracapacitors. / Quintana J. J., Ramos A., Nuez I. // Proceedings of the 2nd IFAC Workshop on Fractional Differentiation and its Applications. – Porto, Portugal. – 2006. – P.127–136. [eng]