In the paper a mathematical model of two-motor electrical drive with one speed controller and two thyristor converters, by taking into account elasticity's and gaps of mechanical transducers, has been constructed. By using state-space methods, the transfer functions of the object have been determined. Some recommendations for tuning of the regulators have been suggested. Dynamical characteristics that are near to the optimal ones have been obtained by applying MATLAB.
1. V.D. Barishnikov, J.N. Dochviri-Dynamics of two-motor electric drive with a single speed regulator and two tachogenerators // Bulletin of Georgian Academy of Sciences, 1976, № 84(1), pp. 169-172.
2. J.N. Dochviri, O.G. Kervalishvili-Dynamics of two-motor electric drive with single speed regulator and two thyristor transformers // Bulletin of Georgian Academy of Scien-ces,1978, № 91(2), pp. 421-424.
3. W. Leonhard-Control of Electrical Drives // Springer - Technology & Engineering – 2001, p.460.
4. Yu.A. Bortsov, G.G. Sokolovskii-Automatized electrical drives with elastic connections // St.-Petersburg: Energoatom-izdat,1992, pp.290.
5. J.N. Dochviri, I.J. Dochviri, N.J. Beradze-Dynamics of control systems of thyristor electric drives with an electric motor excitation control // Journal “Technical Electrodynamics”-Kyiv, Acad. Sci. Ukraine, 2005, №6, pp.30-35.
6. J.N. Dochviri-Optimization of transients in multimotor thyristor electric drives with elastic links for press mechanisms of continuous technological machines // Journal “Russian Electrical Technology”, Moscow, Russian Acad. Sci., 2006, №2, pp.34-42.