The results of the investigations, carried out in Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics, into the principles of construction of modern microwave systems for wireless energy transmission (WET) on the basis of a multipositional system of radiators (MSR) with focusing of single-stage discrete V-shaped multifrequency signals and a circular polarization rectenna, are presented.
Two versions of such systems are considered: one system is intended for power supply of ground-based remote regions, the second system is intended for energy supply of low-orbit small-size (LS) space vehicles (SV).
- Shokalo V., Luchaninov A., Rybalko A., Gretskikh D. Large aperture antennas- rectifiers of the WET systems by a microwave beam/ Kharkiv: Kollegium. 2006. – 308 p (Rus).
- Gomozov A., Gomozov V., Ermakov G., Titov S. Focusing of electromagnetic radiation and its application in microwave radio electronic devices/ Under redaction V.I. Gomozov– Kharkiv: CE «Gorodskaya tipographiya», 2011.– 330 p. (Rus)
- Gomozov A., Shokalo V., Gretskikh D, Аl - Sammarraie Sh.F.А. Possibility on realization of WET systems to remote objects on the multyposition system with radiation focusing and rectenna/ Integrated information padioelectronic systems and technologyes: Scient. paper. coll. from 4-th International radioelectronic forum «Applied radioelectronics. Status and». Volume 1, part 1 - Kharkiv: KhNURE. –2011. – P. 365-370 (Rus)
- Gretskikh, D.V. Antenna-rectifier for power supply subsystem of low-small spacecraft [Text] / D.V. Gretskih, A.V. Gomozov, V.M. Shokalo, Sh.F.A. Al-Sammarraie. // Microwave technologies application: Coll.scien.papers VIII International conference on antenna theory and techniques. Kyiv, Ukraine, 20-23 September, 2011. National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyev Polytechnic Institute”– K., 2011. – p. 315-317
- Gomozov A., Gretskikh D., Guba A., Narishev A., Аl - Sammarraie Sh.F.А. Sinko O. Possibility o powersupply increasing of low-orbit space vehicles at using of WET by laser beam / Instrument engineerng technology – Volume 2.-Kharkiv. 2011 – P. 27-33. (Rus)
- Gomozov A.V. Principles of construction and application of modern microwave wireless energy transmission systems [Text] / D.V. Gretskih, A.V. Gomozov, V.M. Shokalo, Sh.F.A. Al-Sammarraie, O.S. Lukavenko // Proceedings of the XIth International Conference “Modern problems of radio engineering telecommunications and computer science” (TCSET'2012) Dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the Radio Department at the Lviv Politechnic National University. Lviv-Slavske, Ukraine, 21-24 February, 2012. Lviv Politechnic National University- L., 2012. – P.27-29.