The paper describes an automated wireless monitoring system developed for stress-strain state of main pipelines. Since the most damages occur in the main pipelines’ areas of intense plastic deformation, their remote control in such areas is of significant interest, and one of the solutions to the problem is the proposed measuring system based on Si-whisker sensitive elements.
- Hrib V.V. Diagnosis of technical condition and residual life prediction of trunk pipelines. – M. TsNIITYe neftekhim, 2004.– 50 p
- Paton B.E., Semenov S.E., Rybakov A.A., About the ageing and assessment of metal gas pipeline // Avtomaticheskaia svarka. – 2000. – № 7
- Haleev V.B., Karpachev M.Z., Khramenko V.I. Main pipeline. – M.: Nedra , 1986
- Kharebov H., Kuzmin A.N., Improved diagnostic techniques pipelines using the method of acoustic emission // V mire NK. – 2009. – № 4
- Druzhinin A.A., Maryamova I.I., Kutrakov O.P., Pavlovsky I.V. Silicon microcrystals with high piezoresistance at cryogenic temperatures for sensors application. // Sensorna elektronika ta mikrosystemni technologii. – 2004. – № 1. – С. 69-77..
- Druzhinin A.A., Maryamova I., Kutrakov A., Liakh–Kaguy N. Silicon whiskers for sensor electronics // Materials of XIII International conference Physics and technology of thin films and nanosystems, 16-21 May, Ivano-Frankivsk.- 2011.- Vol. 1.- P.29.