The mathematical model of an accelerator’s magnetic field, which takes into account its symmetry, the nonlinearity of an armature characteristic B(H), and eddy currents, has been investigated. The model has been developed on the basis of the finite elements method. The armature that moves under the applied Ampere’s force has been represented as a movable distribution of magnetic permeance.
- Marder B. A coilgun design primer //IEEE transactions on magnetics. – vol. 29, №1. – Jan 1993. – P.701-705.
- Kim S.W., Jung H.K.Hahn S.Y. An optimal design of capacitor driver coilgun //IEEE transactions on magnetics – vol.30, №2. – Mar, 1994. – P.207-2011.
- Kaye R. Operational requirements and issues for coilgun electromagnetic launchers //IEEE transactions on magnetics – vol.41, №1. – Jan. 2005. –P.194-199.
- Hainsworth G, Rodger D. Finite element modelling of flux concentration for coilguns //IEEE transactions on magnetics – vol 33, № 1 – Jan. 1997. – P. 175-177.
- William Slade G. A simple unified physical model for a reluctance accelerator .IEEE transactions on magneticsю – vol. 41, №11, – Nov. 2005. – P.4270-4276.
- William Slade G. Fast Finite-Element Solver for a Reluctance Mass Accelerator //IEEE transactions on magnetics – vol. 42, №. 9 – Sept. 2006. – P. 2184-2192.
- Hamola O., Horyachko V., Stakhiv P., Ulrych B. Mathematical Model of the Electromagnetic Accelerator. Proceedings of Internatiol Conference CPEE 2010 “Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering” Sep. 13-16, 2010, Lazne Kynzvart – P.14.