The existence of the problem of impact of the finite precision of hardware in digital control systems which significantly influences on their practical realization was shown. The influence of data finite precision of digital control systems on their behavior using popular discretization methods (the Tustin method and the method of the correspondence of zeros and poles) and forms of discrete transfer functions and different representation of discrete transfer functions has been investigated by the computer model. The existence of the influence of data finite precision on digital control systems practical realization was confirmed and the method of partial reduction of the impact was proposed according to the results of computer simulation.
- R. Isermann, Digital Control Systems. Springer-Verlag, 1981.
- C. Kuo Benjamin, Digital Control Systems, Oxford: University Press, 1992.
- G. Arslan, Digital Signal Processing, The University of Texas at Austin, 2007 (http://signal.ece.utexas.edu/~arslan/courses/dsp/)
- I. Selesnick, “Digital Signal Processing”, http://eeweb.poly.edu/iselesni/EL713/zoom/quant.pdf
- K. Moudgalya, Digital Control, New York, USA: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., 2007.
- I. Robert, J. Whidborne, Digital Controller Implementation and Fragility: A Modern Perspective, Springer, 2001.
- D. McCracken, W. Dorn, Numerical methods and FORTRAN programming: with applications in engineering and science, New York, USA: Wiley, 1964.
- G. Forsythe, M. Malcolm, C. Moler, Computer Methods for Mathematical Computations, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, USA: Prentice Hall, Inc., 1977.
- C. Moler, “Numerical Computing with MATLAB”,– http://www.mathworks.com/moler/chapters.html, MathWorks, Inc.