This article analyzes the influence of transparent coating on the efficiency of the combined solar collector. The prospects of solar heating systems’ usage, their main problems and their solutions are described. Heat of roofing material of the building was shown to be effectively used. The task is to increase the efficiency of the combined solar collector. The results of researches of the amount of solar radiation on the combined solar collector in the gravitational system of solar heating are described. The corrugated heat sink was shown to improve the efficiency of solar collector. The importance of the protection of solar collectors by the transparent coating was described. The matrix planning of three-factor experiment with interaction of factors was composed. The analytical and graphical dependences of the efficiency of the combined solar collector with a transparent coating and without it on the angles of incidence of the heat flux and its intensity were described. The changes in the effectiveness of the combined solar collector with transparent coating were shown.
- Mysak Y. S. Solar Energy: Theory and Practice : monograph / Y. S. Mysak, O. T. Vozniak, A. S. Datsko, S. P. Shapoval. – Lviv : Publishing house of Lviv Polytechnic, 2014. – 340 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Shapoval S. P. The Efficiency of the Heating System based on Solar Collector when the Angle of the inflow Heat Flux is changing / S. P. Shapoval, A. T. Vozniak, O. S. Datsko // Bulletin of Lviv Polytechnic National University “The theory and practice of construction”. – Lviv : Publishing house of Lviv Polytechnic, 2009. – No 655. – S. 299–302. (in Ukrainian)
- Strashko V. V. Methods of Experimental Determination of the Average Integral Temperature of the Heat-absorbing Surface of Solar Profile TIPS / V. V. Strashko // EcoTechnologies and resources. – 2005. – No. 6 – P. 68–71. (in Ukrainian)
- Kozlov J. M. Optimization of the Location of Solar Collectors in Solar Systems / J. M. Kozlov, M. P. Suhyi, C. M. Suhyi // East European journal of advanced technologies. – 2010. − No 2/10 (44). – P. 58–64.
- Thermal Performance of a Solar Heat Storage Accumulator Used For Greenhouses Conditioning / [Mejdi Hazami, Sami Kooli, Meriam Lazaar, Abdelhamid Farhat, Ali Belghith] // American Journal of Environmental Sciences. – 2005. − No 1 (4). – P. 270–277.
- Dorozhovets M. M. Processing of Measurement Results : textbook / M. M. Dorozhovets. – Lviv : Publishing house of Lviv Polytechnic, 2007. – 624 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Magomedov M. A. Non-traditional Renewable Energy Sources / N. A. Magomedov. – Makhachkala : Jupiter, 1996. – 245 p.
- Paranchych S. U. The Use of Solar Energy : textbook / S. U. Paranchych. – Chernivtsi : Ruta, 2002. − 47 p. (in Ukrainian)
- Lorenz P. The Economics of Solar Power / P. Lorenz, D. Pinner, T. Seitz. − The McKinsey Quarterly, June 2008. – P. 19.