The well-known numerical-analytic method based on zeroes/poles matching (as z-transform realization) of equivalent transfer function or complex impedance (conductivity) in Laplace domain was proposed for high-speed computer analysis of electric circuits’ transients. The advantages of this method were illustrated on simple examples of the computer models of the first order electric circuit (RC-circuit that correspond to real pole) and second order electric circuit (RLC-circuit that correspond to complex pair of poles). These models were verified to the computer models based on the analytic method using the Laplace transform. The method can be applied to modern computer programs of power systems stability analysis, electrical circuits' transients' calculations and common systems dynamic analysis.
- Moroz V. Peculiarities in application of numerical methods for simulation of up-to-date electric drives [text] / V. Moroz // Theoretical electrical engineering. – 2005. – Issue 58. – P. 130–137. (in Ukrainian)
- Shampine L. The MATLAB ODE Suite [text] [official MathWorks Inc. site] / L. Shampine, M. Reichelt. – http://www.math-works.com/ac¬cess/helpdesk/help/pdf_doc/otherdocs/ode_suite.pdf
- Smith J. M. Mathematical Modeling and Digital Simulation for Engineers and Scientists [Text] / J. M. Smith. – 2nd ed. – New York : Wiley, 1987. – 448 p. – ISBN 0-471-08599-5.
- Jury E. I. Theory and Application of the Z-Transform Method [text] / E. I. Jury. – New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. – 1964. – 327 p.
- Bush A. Some techniques for the synthesis of nonlinear systems [text]. Technical report 441. March 25, 1966. – Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Research Laboratory of Electronics. – [Electronic resource] : https://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/4302/RLE-TR-441-00197868.pdf
- Kolk W. Nonlinear System Dynamics [Text]. 1st edition / W. Richard Kolk, Robert A. Lerman. – Springer Science & Business Media. – © 1992 by Van Nostrand Reinhold.
- Das J. Transients in Electrical Circuits: Analysis, Recognition, and Mitigation [Text] / J. C. Das. – McGraw Hill : The McGraw Hill Company, 2010. – 722 p. [ISBN 978-0-07-162603-3]
- Andrus J. F. Closed Form Solution to Control Equations [text] / MTP-Comp-63-2 / J. F. Andrus. – NASA, George C. Marshall Space Flight Center, Huntsville, Alabama, 1963.
- Andrus J. F. Integration of Control Equations and the Problem of Small Time Constants. NASA Technical Note TN D-3907 [text] /
J. F. Andrus. – NASA, George C. Marshall Space Flight Center, Huntsville, Alabama, April, 1967.
- Taku Noda. Z-Transform-Based Methods for Electromagnetic Transient Simulations / Taku Noda, Abner Ramirez // IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. – Vol. 22. – No. 3, July, 2007. – P. 1799–1805.
- Moroz V. Effective recurrent formula for computer simulation of electromechanical systems [text] / V. Moroz // Proc. of Lviv Polytechnic National University “Electrical power engineering and electromechanical systems”. – 2007. – No. 597. – P. 3–11. (in Ukrainian)
- Z-transform [Electronic resource] : Wolfram MathWorld. – [Access mode]: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Z-Transform.html
- Fadali M. Digital Control Engineering. Analysis and Design [Text] / M. Sami Fadali, Antonio Visioli. – 2nd ed. – Elsevier : Academic Press of Elsevier. – 2013.
- Filts R. Operator method of analyzing the transient processes in electric circuits : tutorial / R. Filts, M. Lyabuk. – Lutsk, 2008. – 200 p. (in Ukrainian)