Nowadays, industrial development creates new and more complex processes leading to emergence of specific conditions for use of sensors and therefore specific measurement tasks. These circumstances lead to new requirements both for the methods of measurement and for sensors that implement these methods. Developments in microelectronic technologies and materials science have led to a significant number of types of pressure sensors. However, in recent years, despite the growing number of sensors range, it is in high-tech industries that the need for pressure sensors with fundamentally new features and characteristics has increased dramatically. This is caused by the need to rapidly measure unsteady pressure in real time, with a normalized error mostly within the static one. Taking this into account, the features of non-stationary pressure measurement in real time are analyzed in this paper and the necessary and sufficient requirements for sensors that allow their effective use are outlined. Thus, the goal of this work is the analysis of the process of measuring the non-stationary pressure in real time, aimed at identifying the peculiarities of the measurement problem and development of ways of its solution.
- Mokrov E. A. Scientific institute of the physical measurements: 45 years in space instrument making. Sensors and systems. – 2005. – No. 9. – p. 2–3 (in Russian).
- Markelov I. G. Complex of pressure sensors for exploitation on the objects of nuclear energy. Sensors & Systems. – 2000. No. 11–12. –
p. 24–25 (in Russian).
- Sensors Web Portal: http://www.sensorsportal.com/html/sensors/Pressure.htm
- Sokolov L.V. An analysis of increasing requirements of micromechanics sensors and MEMS. Sensors and systems. – 2005. – No. 6. –
Р. 41–43.(in Russian).
- Jackson R. G. The newest sensors / R. G. Jackson. – M.: Technospere, 2007. – 384 p.
- Tykhan M. The pressure sensor with self-diagnostics / М. Tykhan, e.t.c. // IX Scientific Conference on Optoelectronic and Electronic Sensors. Krakow-Zakopane, Poland. June 19–22. – 2006 – P. 85–88 (in Polish).
- Tykhan M. O. To the question of dynamics of pressure transducers / M. O.Tykhan // Automation of production processes and technical control in machine building and instrument making. Proc. of Lviv Polytechnic National University. – 2005. – No. 39. – P. 104–109
- Tykhan M. O. Optimization of parameters elastic elements of piezoresistive pressure sensor by means of dynamic characteristics / M.O.Tykhan // Measuring technique and metrology. Proc. of Lviv Polytechnic National University. – 2011. – No. 72. – p. 82–88
- Tykhan M. O. Evaluation of error of piezoresistive sensor of dynamic pressure / M. O. Tykhan // Optimization of production processes and technical control in machine building and instrument making. Proc. of Lviv Polytechnic National University. – 1995. – No. 290. – р. 91–96 (in Ukrainian).
- Solopchenko G. N. Compensation of dynamic errors with incomplete information about the properties of the instrument and the measurement signal / G. N. Solopchenko [and others] // Metrology. – M., 1979. – No. 8. – p. 3–13 (in Russian).
- Solopchenko G. N. Methods for taking into account the priori information in the correction of the measurement error in the measurement computation channel in the dynamic mode / G. N. Solopchenko [and others] // Research in the field of evaluation of measurement errors: Digest of scientific proceedings VNIIM. – M., 1986. – p. 27–31 (in Russian).
- Burovtseva T. I., Zvyagintsev A. M. Correction of sensor error by the methods of fuzzy logic / T. I. Burovtseva, A. M. Zvyagintsev // Sensors and systems. – 1999. – No. 7. – p. 14–21 (in Russian).
- Granovsky V. A. Estimation and correction of dynamic error of measuring instruments / V. A. Granovsky, Y. S. Etinger // Research in the field of evaluation of measurement errors: Digest of scientific proceedings VNIIM. – Leningrad, 1986. – p. 32–35 (in Russian).
- Zemelman M. A. Automatic correction of errors of measuring devices / M. A. Zemelman. – M.: Publishing House of Standards, 1972. –
199 p. (in Russian).
- Vasylenko G. I. Theory of restoration of signals: About reduction to the ideal device in physics and technique. – М.: Sov. radio, 1979. – p. 272 (in Russian).
- Azizov A. M. Precision of measuring transducers / A. M. Azizov, A. N. Gordov. – – L.: Energy, 1975. – 256 p. (in Russian).
- Tikhonov A. N. Methods for solving the incorrect problems / A. N. Tikhonov, V. Y. Arsenin. – 2nd Publishing. – M.: Nauka, 1979. – 284 p. (in Russian).
- Tikhonov A. N. Regularizing algorithms and prior information / A. N. Tikhonov [and others] . – M.: Nauka, 1983. – 197 p. (in Russian).