The study of Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea surface altitudes was carried out based on satellite altimetry data. The model of the Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea surface topography (SST) was build. The comparison of received results with the European quasigeoid was done.
- Marchenko A.N., Tretyak K.R., Lopushanskij A.N., Pavliv T.R. Recent dynamic ocean topography models and their comparison // Infrastructure and ecology of rural areas. – 2010. – № 11. – Р. 151–157.
- Tretyak N.P. Modelyuvannya hravitatsiynoho polya i topohrafiyi okeanu v rehioni Antarktyky. Avto-ref. dys.… kand. tekhn. nauk. – L'viv: Nats. un-t “L'vivs'ka politekhnika”. – 2008. – 14 s.
- Andersen O.B., Knudsen P. The DNSC08MDT Mean Dynamic Topography // (DTU-SPACE), Danish National Space Center, 2005.
- Rio M.-H., Schaeffer P. et al. The estimation of the ocean Mean Dynamic Topography through the combination of altimetric data, in-situ measurements and GRACE geoid: From global to regional studies. Proceedings of the GOCINA international workshop. – Luxembourg, 2005.
- Rio M-H., Schaeffer P., Moreaux G., Lemoine J-M., Bronner E. A new Mean Dynamic Topography computed over the global ocean from GRACE data, altimetry and in-situ measurements // Paper presented at Ocean Obs09 symposium, 21–25 September 2009, Venice.
- Seeber G. Satellite Geodesy 2nd completely revised and extended edition. – Walter de Gruyter, Berlin New York, 2003. – 589 p.
- Torge, W. Geodesy, 2nd edition. – Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, 1991. – New York. https://doi.org/10.1515/9783111542683