Purpose. The purpose of research is to detect the presence of periodicity of oil recovery from reservoirs, related to natural factors which affecting on the fluid regime of crust and on oil recovery too. Methodology. The method is based on the analysis of the fluid regime of crust, study the dynamics of changes of the flow rates, identifying periodic components over time in the oil production on the actual and literature data. Results. We analyzed the nature of changes of oil production in fields of Azerbaijan and Russia. It is revealed that in some periods in almost all fields in Azerbaijan and in Russia which are analyzed within this research, there are simultaneous changes of the production. It is shown that the local change in oil output is pulsating in nature relatively to the overall course of changes in flow rate over time. These changes are associated with geodynamic processes (in particular, the global compression and extension) occurring in the Earth's crust. The periodicity of changes in flow rates, matching changes in individual deposits suggests no chance of occurring processes. It is demonstrated the presence of the natural rhythms of oil fields, located thousands of kilometers away, which can be considered as a result of influence of natural factors. The appearance of similar changes in oil flow in the vast expanse means of their connection with the global processes occurring in the Earth's crust. In some fields (eg. Bibiheybat months-I) observed periodicity of local changes in flow rates of oil, corresponding to 5-6 years. It was found that the volume of oil recovery at the fields is oscillatory and in is conditioned by influence of natural factors that are not associated with human activity. Originality. It was found that in the change in the nature of the annual oil production a quasi-periodic component is present, lead to correlated in time fluctuations in the trend of decreasing production and this is due to changes of the stress-strain state of the earth's crust, both regional and global scale. The practical significance. By studying oscillatory processes of oil recovery for each field separately, you can find a good time to artificially influence on the formation.
- 1. Gadirov V. G. Ob issledovanii estestvennyh vlijanij na nefteotdachu [On the study of natural influences on the oil recovery], Azerbajdzhanskoe Neftjanoe Hozjajstvo [Azerbaijan Oil Industry], 2002, no.3, pp. 11–15.
2. Druzhinin V. S., Kusonskij O. A., Silaev V. A . Ocenka jeffektivnosti razrabotki mestorozhdenija nefti po ego reakcii na dinamicheskoe vozdejstvie sejsmicheskih voln [Evaluating of effectiveness of the development of oil fields in his response to the dynamic effect of seismic waves], Vestnik Permskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Perm State University], 2014, vol. 2(23), pp. 76–84.
3. Zapivalov N. P. Dinamika zhizni neftjanogo mestorozhdenija [The dynamics of the life of the oil field], Izvest'ja Tomskogo politehnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University], 2012, no. 1, vol. 321, pp. 206–211.
4. Ivanova M. M. Dinamika dobychi nefti iz zalezhej [Dynamics of production of oil from reservoir], Moscow, Nedra, 1976, 247 p.
5. Kissin I.G. Zemletrjasenija i podzemnye vody [Earthquakes and underground waters], Moscow, Nedra, 1982, 176 p.
6. Le V'et Haj. Regulirovanie rezhima raboty dobyvajushhih skvazhin na osnove analiza kolebanij debita [Adjustment of modes of works of operating wells by analyzing of fluctuations debit], Azerbajdzhanskoe Neftjanoe Hozjajstvo [Azerbaijan Oil Industry], 2001, no. 4–5, pp. 59–63.
7. Mirzadzhanzade A. H., Filippov V. P., Ametov I. M. Razrabotka neftjanyh mestorozhdenij: nasledstvennost', samoorganizacija, shumy [Oil development: heredity, self-organization, noise], Neftjanoe Hozjajstvo [Oil Industry], 1995, no. 3, pp. 42–44.
8. Mirzadzhanzade A. H., Mamedzade A. M. Izuchenie vlijanija fizicheskih polej na processy neftedobychi [The study of the influence of physical fields on processes of oil production], Azerbajdzhanskoe Neftjanoe Hozjajstvo [Azerbaijan Oil Industry], 2001, no. 4–5, pp. 15–18.
9. Mustafaev A. A. Vlijanie periodicheskih prirodnyh faktorov na geodinamicheskie i tehnologicheskie processy neftegazodobychi [The impact of periodic natural factors on the geodynamic and technological processes of oil and gas extraction], Azerbajdzhanskoe Neftjanoe Hozjajstvo [Azerbaijan Oil Industry], 2001, no. 4–5, pp. 73–76.
10. Surguchev M. L. Vtorichnye i tretichnye metody uvelichenija nefteotdachi plastov [Secondary and tertiary methods of enhanced of oil recovery], Moscow, Nedra, 1985, 308 p.
11. Gadirov V. G. Regulations of Natural Phenomena and their link with Solar Activity. Geophysics News in Azerbaijan, 2000, no. 1, pp. 33–37.
12. Gadirov V. G. Natural alterations in oil output. Facts and Hypotheses. Geophysics News in Azerbaijan, 2001, no. 3, pp. 21–24.
13. Rudakov V. P., Fristov P. P., Tsyplakov V. V. Fluid dynamic response of the Russia seismically differing regions to the global geodynamics processes. International Journal of Geosciences, 2012, 3, pp. 767–771.
14. Thomas S. Enhanced oil recovery – an overview. Oil &Gas Science and Technology, 2008, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 9–19.