The solution was proposed for the problem of geodetic data processing by least squares collocation with additional conditions. Corresponding expressions were derived for the disturbance potential. They may be transformed easily tor any derivative of the potential. Results of numerical testing of the proposed method are discussed for the construction of altimeter-gravimetric geoid in the Black Sea area from satellite altimeter data and absolute gravity.
- Nejman Ju.M. Variacionnyj metod fizicheskoj geodezii. Nedra: Moskva, 1979.
- Forsberg R. A study of terrain reduction, density anomalies and geophysical inversion methods in gravity field modelling. Dep. Geod. Set. Rep. No 355, Ohio State Univ., Columbus, 1984.
- Marchenko A.N. Parameterization of the Earth's Gravity Field. Point and Line Singularities. Lviv Astronomic and Geodetic Society, Lviv, 1998.
- Marchenko A.N., Abrikosov O. A. Covariance functions set derived from radial multipoie potentials. Gravity and Geoid, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg. 1995. P. 296-303
- Marchenko A.N., Abrikosov O.A. Geoid in the West Ukraine area derived by means of the non-central multipole analysis technique. Gravity and Geoid, Springer-Verlag. Berlin Heidelberg 1995. P. 624-629.
- Marchenko A.N.. Abrikosov O.A., Romanishin P.O. Improvement of gravimetric geoid in the Ukraine area using absolute gravity data. Rep. Finnish Geod Inst., 95:7, 1995. P. 19-22.
- Moritz H. Advanced Physical Geodesy. Wichmann, Karksruhe, 1980.
- Rapp R.H., Nerem R. A joint GSFC/DMA project for improving the model of the Earth's gravitational field. Gravity and Geoid, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 1995. P. 413-422.