Purpose. Evidently demonstrating of the geological processes and conditions and briefly justify the selection of monitoring, influencing the development of the salt karst and identify the main directions of their research. Methodology. The main methods used in the preparation and conduct of this study are: – analysis of archive datas, field methods, cooperation with local government and regional offices of the Ministry of Emergency Situations; – quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, their classification, creation of appropriate GIS databases in Excel and Mapinfo environment, comparison, correlation and multidimensional scaling of the results and others; – verification of results, allowing us to check the received information , to their final analysis. Verification, logical and methodological procedure for establishing the truth of the data on the basis of their consistency with empirical data and actual mostly been tested on a computer in the environment "MapInfo" method of multilayer overlay mapping of statistical and analytical information diverse factual material in two-dimensional and three-dimensional image. Results. Is represented overview and have systematized conditions and factors that shape and promote the revitalization technologically conditioned salt karst; proposed the basic components of the monitoring system of salt karst areas activation. Originality. On example of Precarpathians salt provinces gathered together and systematized all the major enviromental factors that have a direct impact on the development of salt karst processes, including negative. Practical significance. Assembled together all known and little-known until now facts that have impacts on the development of the salt karst help us in the planning and execution of the geotechnical surveys, development of various kinds of environmental activities economic or planning activities in areas where the potential or already are developed the salt karst. This will fix unwanted activation displays of geological or technological processes during their origin, or predict they occur at the design stage companies. And also, in time to shape events which aimed at localization of dangers and prevent them progressing to negative development.
1. Vashchenko V. O., Hnylko O. M. Pro stratyhrafiyu ta sedymentolohichni osoblyvosti neohenovykh molas Boryslavs'ko-Pokut·s'koho ta Sambirs'koho pokryviv Ukrayins'koho Peredkarpattya [About the stratigraphy and sedimentology features of Neogene molasse of Boryslav – Pokuttya and Sambir covers Ukrainian Precarpathians]. Heolohiya i heokhimiya horyuchykh kopalyn [Geologe & geochemistry of combustible minerals]. 2003, No. 1, pp. 87–101.
2. Hnylko O. M., Vashchenko V. O. Novyy pohlyad na heolohichnu budovu Boryslavs'ko-Pokut·s'koho ta Sambirs'koho pokryviv Ukrayins'koho Prykarpattya [A new view at the geological structure of Boryslav-Pokuttya and Sambir covers of Ukrainian Carpathians]. Heolohiya i reoximiya horyuchykh kopalyn [Geologe & geochemistry of combustible minerals]. 200, No. 2, pp. 63–75.
4. Kuz`menko E. D., Chepurny`j I. V., Chaly`j P. P. Dovgostrokove prognozuvannya proval`no-prosadkovy`x proyaviv karstu ., Ivano-Frankivs`k: IFNTUNG, 2012, 272 p.
5. Malysheva O. S. Naukovo-tekhnichni metody i zasoby zmenshennya tekhnohennoho navantazhennya na dovkillya v rayoni zatoplenykh kaliynykh shakht (na prykladi rudnyka "Kalush") [Scientific and technical methods and means of reducing environmental impact in the area flooded potash mines (for example mine "Kalush")]. Avtoreferat kandydata tekh. nauk. Iv. Frankivs'k [Author's abstract of candidate Sc. Science. Ivano-Frankivsk]. 2006, 27 p.
6. Petrotektonicheskie osnovy bezopasnoj jekspluatacii Verhnekamskogo mestorozhdenija kalijno-magnievyh solej [Petrogeny-tectonic basics of safe operation Verkhnekamsk potassium and magnesium salt mines] / Dzhinoridze N. M., Aristarov M. G., Polikarpov A. I. i.dr. – Solikamskaja tipografija [Solykamsk Typography]. 2000, 392 p.
7. Semchuk Ya. M., Malyshevs'ka O. S. Doslidzhennya protsesiv rozchynennya i vyluhovuvannya solyanykh porid dlya otsinky naslidkiv zatoplennya kaliynykh shakht [Investigation of dissolution and leaching of salt rocks to assess the impact of flooding of potash mines]. Khim. prom-st' Ukrayiny [Ukraine Chemical industry]. 2002, No. 1, pp. 9–12.
8. Zaharov V. F. Gidrogeologicheskie zadachi pri otkrytyh razrabotkah kalijnyh solej na Dombrovskom mestorozhdenii [Hydrogeological problems on the open-cast mining of potash in the Dombrowskiy quarry]. Trudy VNIIG [USRI "Galurgiya"]. 1964, issue XLVI, pp. 64–73.
9. Zaharov V.F., Hod'kov L. E., Kovaleva I. N. Nadsolevye rassoly Predkarpat'ja [Precarpathians over-salt brines]. Trudy VNIIG [USRI "Galurgiya"]. 1959, issue. XXXV, pp. 29–-331.
12. Pavlyuk V. I. Vplyv heolohichnykh faktoriv na ekzohenni protsesy miotsenovykh solenosnykh vidkladiv Ukrayins'koho Peredkarpattya [Influence of geological factors upon the exogenous processes of the Miocene salt-bearing sedimentation of Ukrainian Precarpathia]. Heolohiya i heokhimiya horyuchykh kopalyn [Geologe & geochemistry of combustible minerals] . 2010, No. 2 (151, pp. 89–104.
13. Povsten E. F, Povsten G.M. Karnallit kak pokazatel' razryvnyh narushenij v galogennyh otlozhenijah Predkarpat'ja [Carnallite as an indication of faults in Precarpathian halogen sediments]. Naukova dumka [Lithology and geochemistry of salt strata.]. 1980, pp. 65–69.
14. Tretyak K. R., Vovk A .I. Doslidzhennya dynamiky horyzontal'nykh rukhiv zemnoyi kory Yevropy za danymy GNSS-sposterezhen' (2000–2010 rr.) [Study of dynamics of horizontal crustal movements in Europe according to GNSS observation (2000–2010)]. Geodynamics. 2012, No. 2(13, pp. 5–17.
16. Blajda, R, Gorecki, J. Influence of lithological and structural factors on the development of salt karst in the ''Wieliczka'' salt mine deposit (in Polish). Geologia: Kwartalnik Akademii Go´rniczo-Hutniczej im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie. 2001, No. 27, pp. 329–340.
17. Bruthans J., Jakub, Filippi M., Zeman O. Thickness of cap rock and other important factors affecting the morphogenesis of salt karst. Acta carsologica. 2000, No. 29/2, pp. 51—64. https://doi.org/10.3986/ac.v29i2.448
18. Gent H. V, Urai J. L., Keijzer M.The internal geometry of salt structures – A first look using 3D seismic data from the Zechstein of the Netherlands. Journal of Structural Geology. 2010, XXX, pp. 1–20.
19. Frumkin A. Treatise on Geomorphology. Salt Karst. Academic Press. 2013, Vol. 6, pp. 407-424. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-374739-6.00113-5