The earthquakes monitoring in all world reveals that the “seismogenic” fluctuations of magnetic field in wide frequency band often occur before these seismic events. We believe that the most reliable information is concentrated in ultra low frequency (ULF) band (0.001-3 Hz). The earthquake ULF magnetic precursors of lithospheric origin are very weak as a rule and their frequency range is overlapping with signals of ionospheric origin. The new method of the seismomagnetic signals selection at the background of more powerful magnetic variations of other nature is proposed.
- Hayakawa, M., Kawate, R., Molchanov, O.A., Yumoto, K. Results of ultra-low-frequency magnetic field measurements during the Guam earthquake of 8 August 1993. // Geophys. Res. Lett. - 1996. - № 23. С. 241–244.
- Hayakawa, M., Itoh, T., Hattori, K., Yumoto, K. ULF electromagnetic precursors for an earthquake in Biak, Indonesia on 17 February 1966. // Geophys. Res. Lett. - 2000. - № 27. Р. 1531–1534.
- Hayakawa, M., Molchanov, O.A., and NASDA/UEC team. Achievements of NASDA’s Earthquake Remote Sensing Frontier Project. // TAO. - 2004. - № 15 (3). – Р. 311-327.
- Hayakawa, M., Hattori, K., Ohta, K. Monitoring of ULF (ultra-low-frequency) Geomagnetic Variations Associated with Earthquakes. // Sensors. - 2007. - № 7. - Р 1108-1122.
- Molchanov, O.A., Hayakawa, M. Generation of ULF electromagnetic emissions by microfracturing. // Geohpys. Res. Lett. - 1995. № 22. – Р. 3091–3094.
- Molchanov, O.A., Kopytenko, Yu.A., Voronov, P.M., Kopytenko, E .A., Matiashvili, T.G., Fraser-Smith, A.C., Bernardy, A. Results of ULF magnetic field measurements near the epicenters of the Spitak (Ms = 6.9) and Loma Prieta (Ms = 7.1) earthquakes: comparative analysis. // Geophys. Res. Lett. - 1992. № 19. – Р. 1495-1498.
- Molchanov, O.A., Schekotov, A.Yu., Fedorov, E., Belyaev, G.G., Solovieva, M.S., Hayakawa, M. Preseismic ULF effect and possible interpretation. // Annals of Geophysics. - 2004. - № 47 (1). – Р. 119-131.
- Morgan, M., Evans, W. Synthesis and analysis of elliptic polarization loci in terms of space-quadrature sinusoidal components. // Proc. IRE. - 1951. - № 39. Р. 552-556.
- Lts Ikd. 2009. - http://www.isr.lviv.ua