Purpose. The purpose of research is the need to study in accordance with the IAEA recommendations of local seismicity, to highlight local seismically active structures; obtaining records of local and distant earthquakes, industrial explosions and special explosion, microseisms. Methods. Methods of choosing the best option placement of points seismological vantages (PSV) in the area of accommodation Zaporozhe NPP based on identifying tectonically active faults that could be identified as areas of occurrence of earthquake foci (ONE), or the potential zones of ONE. Results. Preliminary comprehensive analysis geologo-and geophysical maps and materials allowed highlight in a radius of 150 km from the site Zaporozhe NPP a seismically active zone ONE and 4 ONE potentsials area. Krivorog-Kremenchug area identified by ONE to Krivorog-Kremenchug fault seismotectonic 1 rank. The fault is well expressed in the geophysical fields, spaceaerophotographys and is one of the largest in extent in the Ukrainian Shield. Provided as an active in the neogene-quaternary time localization of linear forms of relief. In the Krivorog-Kremenchug suture zone registered about 10 seismic events that allows you to select it as a seismically active zone. Devladovskaya potential area identified with ONE Devladovske fault zone. Evident: in the surface of the "M" in the form of breaking deep foundations. In the northern part of the data neotektonic Devladovskoy fault zone is allocated in the form of faults, active in the neogene-quaternary time. Chertomlynskaya potential area of ONE. The area in respect of seismotectonic connected the central part Chertomlynskoy fault zone. Fragments coincides with discontinuous violation, active in the neogene-quaternary time controlling lokalization linear forms of relief. Orekhovo-Pavlograd potential zone ONE seismotectonic respect associated with the central fragment of the regional, mantining Orekhovo-Pavlograd fault. According to the neotectonics stands out as active in the neogene-quaternary fracture, faulting controlling the localization of linear forms of relief. Konkskaya potential zone ONE identified with a fragment Konkskoy pushinging fault zone. According to the neotectonics released on the map as faults, active in the neogene-quaternary time. Scientific novelty. For the first time, for the deployment area Zaporozhe NPP proposed a scheme of seismological monitoring to study local seismicity based on current recommendations of the IAEA and the modern seismological and seismotectonic methods for seismic danger assessment of NPPs. The practical significance. Thus, on the basis of seismotectonic analysis was created proposed scheme of seismic monitoring deployment area Zaporozhe NPP. The research results will be used in the final estimation of seismic danger of ground of Zaporozhe NPP.
- Krylov N.A. Karta razryvnykh narusheniy i osnovnykh zon lineamentov yugo-zapada SSSR. M-b: 1:1 000 000 [Map faults and lineaments main areas southwest of the USSR. Sk: 1: 1 000 000], Kyiv: Min. neft. prom. Mingeo USSR, [K .: Min. Oil. Ministry of Geology of the USSR], 1988. 41 p.
- Kendzera A.V., Safronov O.N., Verbitskiy S.T., Bushmakina G.N. Seysmologicheskiy monitoring i vozmozhnost' utochneniya kolichestvennykh parametrov seysmicheskikh vozdeystviy pri PZ i MRZ na ob"ektakh atomnoy energetiki [Seismological the monitoring and the ability to clarify quantitative parameters of seismic effect at DE and MDE at nuclear energetic], Materialy VIII Mizhnarodnoyi naukovoyi konferentsiyi „Monitorynh nebezpechnykh heolohichnykh protsesiv ta ekolohichnoho stanu seredovyshcha”, Kyyiv, 20-23 veresnya 2007 r. [Materials VIII International Scientific Conference "Monitoring of dangerous geological processes and ecological condition of environment" Kyiv, 20-23 September 2007 y.], Kyyivs'kyy natsional'nyy universytet im. Tarasa Shevchenka, NANU Kyiv [National University Taras Shevchenko National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine], 2007. pp. 90-92.
- Kendzera A.V., Safronov O.N., Verbitskiy S.T., Bushmakina G.N. Seysmologicheskiy monitoring osobo vazhnykh ob"ektov v Ukraine [Seismological the monitoring, the ring especially important objects in Ukraine], X Jubilee International scientific and technical symposium. Geoinformation monitoring of environment: GPS and GIS technologies September 6-11 [X Jubilee International scientific and technical symposium. Geoinformation monitoring of environment: GPS and GIS technologies September 6-11], Alushta (Ukraine, Crimea), 2005, pp. 87-89.
- Safronov O.N Geologo-geofizicheskie i seysmo-tektonicheskie aspekty otsenki seysmicheskoy opasnosti perspektivnykh mest razmeshcheniya osobo vazhnykh ob"ektov v Ukraine [Geologo-geophysical and seismo- tectonic aspects seismic of danger assessment perspective placements of critical facilities in Ukraine], Sbornik nauchn. trudov Instituta geokhimii, okruzhayshchey sredy NAN Ukrainy i MChS Ukrainy [Collection of scientific works of the Institute of Geochemistry, Environmental NAS of Ukrainy and MES of Ukraine], Kyiv, 2009 (2011), Vol. No17, pp.109-114.
- Tekhnicheskiy dokument № 343 MAGATE. Primenenie i issledovanie mikrozemletryaseniy pri vybore ploshchadki dlya AE [Technical paper No 343 of the IAEA. The use and research of micro-earthquakes in the selection of sites for nuclear power plants], Vena: izd-vo MAGATE – Vienna: IAEA Publishing House, 1985.
- Uchet zemletryaseniy i svyazannykh s nimi yavleniy pri vybore ploshchadok dlya atomnykh stantsiy. Rukovodstvo po bezopasnosti MAGATE. № 50-SG-S1 [Records of earthquakes and related phenomena in the selection of sites for nuclear power plants. Safety Guide IAEA. No 50-SG-S1], Vena: izd-vo MAGATE [Vienna: IAEA Publishing House], 1994, 72 p.