Purpose. Lithosphere Ukrainian shield (US) presented of the mosaic blocks that have a different configurations in a different times and belong to different continental fragment in early Archaean probably. Geodynamic models are exist in the present time of the northwestern (Volyn, Bug, Rosinsk blocks) and central (Ingul block) parts of the US that are not related. Construction of a common model geodynamic development of the entire western part of the US is not yet possible in the Proterozoic that is important to solve paleogeodynamic issues in the Precambrian. The field work of the studies the structures of the crust and stress fields was acquired within the western and central parts of the US. Stress fields serve as the basis for establishing the nature and direction of the forces that led to the formation of structure of the crust in the region between 2.02 - 2.05 Ga. To substantiate the idea of rotation of the western part of the central board counterclockwise in the time interval 2,02-2,05 Ga. Methodology. Applied structural and paragenetic (SPMT) and kinematic (KMT) methods tectonic, which in most cases can be used in combination. This allows to extend the time period during which the deformation processes occurring in the study area. Results. Kinematic of the western part of the US was investigate as a result of the tectonophysical study of the fracturing Uman’, Novograd-Volyn, Novoukainka massifs by their cooling 2,02 – 2,05 Ga. It is found that the regional tectonic stress field of the western part of the shield with the current axis stretching north-east orientation is most likely imaginary, as within the region there isn’t system faults, which should have been formed in this field. It is more likely that the fracture of rocks western part of the shield formed in the stress field acting axis stretching north-west orientation (kherson-smolensk stage), but due to the rotation of the western part of 67˚ counterclockwise ~ 2.0 Ga, now restored as a field northeast. Unified palaeo field of the tectonic stresses has restored for nemirovsk and lelekovsk stages. Originality. It is shown that the US had not fully consolidated structure and some of it’s blocks could return relative to each in ~ 2,0 Ga. Practical significance. The results of field work contribute to the study of rocks fracturing for use in solving geodynamic problems.
1. Geohronologiya rannego dokembriya Ukrainskogo schita. Proterozoi [Geochronology of the Early Precambrian of the Ukrainian shield. Proterozoic]. Kyiv, Naukova Dumka, 2008, 240 p.
2. Gintov O. B. Polevaya tectonofizika i ee primenenie pri izuchenii deformaziy zemnoy kori Ukrainy [Field tectonophysics and its application in the study of crustal deformation of Ukraine.] Feniks. Kiev. 2005. 572 p.
3. Gintov O. B. Struktury kontinentalnoy zemnoi kory na raznuh etapah ee razvitia [The structure of the continental crust at different stages of its development]. Kiev, Naukova dumka - Kyiv,Naukova Dumka, 1978, 162p.
4. Gintov O. B. Shema periodizacii etapov razlomoobrazovania v zemnoy kore Ukrainskogo shita - novye dannye I isledovaniya [The scheme of periodization phases of faulting in the crust of the Ukrainian Shield - the new data and investigation.] Geofizicheskii zhurnal - Geophysical Journal, 2014, vol.36. no. 1. pp. 3-18.
5. Gintov O. B., Pashkevich I. K. Tectonofizicheskiy analiz i geodinamicheskaya interpretaziya trehmernoy modeli Ukrainskogo shita [ Tectonophysical analysis and geodynamic interpretation of three-dimensional model of the Ukrainian shield.] Geofizicheskii zhurnal - Geophysical Journa, 2010, vol.32. no. 2. pp. 3-24.
6. Gintov O. B., Mychak S. V. Vzbrosy I nadvigi v zemnoy kore Kirovogradskogo rudnogo rayona i svyaz' s nimi uranovogo orudeneniya [Reverse faults and thrusts in the crust of the Kirovograd ore district and bond with them uranium mineralization.] Geofizicheskii zhurnal - Geophysical Journal, 2012, vol.34. no. 3. pp. 84-91.
7. Gintov O. B., Mychak S. V. Kinematika formirovaniya Ukrainskogo shita v period 1, 80 - 1,73 mlrd let nazad po rezultatam izychenia treshinovatosti gornyh porod Korostenskogo i Korsun'-Novomirgorodskogo plutonov [Kinematics of the formation of the Ukrainian shield in the period 1, 80 - 1.73 Ga as a result of the study of fracturing rocks Korosten and Korsun-Novomirgorod plutons.] Geofizicheskii zhurnal - Geophysical Journal, 2014, vol.36. no. 4. pp. 24-36.
8. Gintov O. B., Mychak S. V. Napryajennye sostoyania i deformacii zemnoi kory centralnoy chasti Ingulskogo megabloka po materialam Tectonofizicheskogo izucheniya Novoukrainskogo massiva [The stress state and deformation of the crust of the central part of the Ingul block materials tectonophysical study Novoukrainsk massif]. Geofizicheskii zhurnal - Geophysical Journal, 2011, vol.33. no. 2. pp. 28-45.
9. Isai V. M. Reologicheskie svoistva konsolidirovannoi koru i necotorue zakonomernosti razlomoobrazovaniya (na primere Ukrainskogo shita) [The rheological properties of the crust and some faulting patterns (for example, the Ukrainian shield)]. Geofizicheskii zhurnal - Geophysical Journal, 1989, vol.11. no. 3. pp. 40-52.
10. Kirovogradskiy rudnyi rayon. Glubinnoe stroenie. Tectonofizicheskiy analiz. Mestorojdenie poleznuh iskopaemuh [Kirovograd ore district. Deep structure. Tectonophysical analysis. Deposits of ore minerals]. Prostye ludy, Kiev, 2013, 500 p.
11. Kozlov G. G. Svechnikov K.I. Granitoidnye formazii mejdurechya Teterev-Sluch [Granitoid formation interfluve Teterev - Sluch].Geologicheskii zhurnal - Geology journal, 1985, vol.45. no. 2. pp. 58-66.
12. Cimbal S. N., Shumlanskiy L. V. Stepanuk L. M. Vozrast shelochno-ultraosnovnyh porod gorodnickogo I granitoidov sheremetevskogo komplecsov severo-zapad chasti Ukrainskogo shieta. Geohronologiya I geodyunamika rannego dokembriya (3,6-1,6 mlrd let) evroziiskogo kontinenta [Age alkaline - ultramafic rocks and granitoids Gorodnitski sheremetovskogo complexes north-western part of the Ukrainian shield. Geochronology and geodynamics of the Early Precambrian (3,6-1,6 billion years) Eurasian continent.] Sbornik tezisov mejdunarodnoi konferencii, 90 letie akademika Sherbaka NAN Ukrainy. [Collection of abstracts of the International Scientific Conference on the 90th anniversary of academician of NAS of Ukraine Shcherbaka.] Kiev, 2014, pp. 16-17.
13. Bogdanova S., Gintov O., Kurlovich D., Lubnina N., Nilsson M., Orlyuk M., Pashkevich I., Shumlyanskyy L., Starostenko V. 2012. Late Palaeoproterozoic mafic dyking in the Ukrainian Shield of Volgo-Sarmatia caused by rotation during the assembly of supercontinent Columbia (Nuna). Lithos 174, 196-216. http: // dx. doi. org /10.1016/ j.lithos.2012.11.002.
14. Elming, S. A., Mikhailova, N. P., Kravchenko, S. 2001, Palaeomagnetism of Proterozoic rocks from the Ukrainian Shield: new tectonic reconstructions of the Ukrainian and Fennoscandian shields: Tectonophysics, v. 339, p. 19-38, doi: 10.1016/S0040-1951(01)00032-4.
15. Mogi K. Pressure dependence of rock strength and transition from brittle fracture to ductile flow. K. Mogi. Bull. Earthquake Res. Inst., 1966, no.44, pp. 215 - 232.