Target. Finding subordination of spatial distribution of hydrocarbon accumulation of different types because of region geodynamics.Methods. The main stages of sedimentary cover forming of Dniprovsko-Donetska depression have been characterized, geodynamic factors led to forming of paleolandscapes have been studied, paleogeomorphic and lithology-facial reconstructions have been done, peculiarities of sedimentation processes, forming of composition and structure of sedimentary complexes and distribution of hydrocarbon accumulation of different types there have been fixed. Results. Corelation in a line tectonics-relief-sedimentation has been shown, geodynamic factors influenced on facial-formation zonation of sedimentary complexes and, conformably, on spatial distribution of hydrocarbon accumulation have been determined. According to the research geotectonic regimes controlled conditions of sedimentations, which influenced on such parameters of oil and gas bearing reservoirs as thickness of sand silt reservoir rocks, cap rocks and reservoir rocks content in the sections of productive complexes. This determined overwhelming type of hydrocarbon accumulation in sedimentary complex – bedded, massive-bedded, lithology screened. Novelty. Geodynamic regime substantially influenced on distribution of formations of sedimentary complexes of the region. It was proved that during Early Carbon Dniprovsko-Donetskyi graben gradually was filled up from northern west to southern east by migrating delta of main paleoriver according to scheme of gradual increase of dry land, inherent both modern and ancient rivers. As the results, in the section of Carbon paralic, continental and marine formations were formed, which are bedding under each other and have diachronic boundaries. For different formations there are different types of deposits of oil and gas. Practical importance. Perspective zones for searching traditional oil and gas deposits of different types, gas deposits of central basin type and accumulation of shale gas have been found for each sedimentary complex. Lithology screened deposits of hydrocarbons are predicted on the territory of all the region on the walls of synclines in deposits of transitional formation and deposits of central basin type and shale gas – conformably in central and southern east preaxial parts of DDD in deposits of marine formation.
1. Arsirij Ju. A., Cypko A. K. Vlijanie rezhima sedimentacii na formirovanie neantiklinal'nyh lovushek paleozoja Dneprovsko-Doneckoj vpadiny [Effect of mode of sedimentation on the formation of non-anticlinal traps Paleozoic Dnieper-Donets Basin]. Metody poiskov i prognozirovanie netradicionnyh lovushek nefti i gaza na territorii Ukrainy. Sb. nauch. tr. - L'vov, UkrNIGRI, 1991, pp. 5-10.
2. Baranovskaja N. Ja., Gavrish V. K. Osobennosti raspredelenija tektonicheski jekranirovannyh zalezhej uglevodorodov v Dneprovsko-Doneckoj vpadine i optimal'naja metodika ih poiskov [Features tectonically shielded distribution of hydrocarbon deposits in the Dnieper-Donets Basin and the optimal method of searching]. K. In-t geol. nauk, 1981, 66 p.
3. Vysochans'kyy I. V., Teslenko-Ponomarenko V. M. Modelyuvannya umov utvorennya nesklepinnykh pastok vuhlevodniv [Modelling of conditions of formation of non-anticlinal hydrocarbon traps]. Pytannya rozvytku hazovoyi promyslovosti Ukrayiny. Kharkiv, UkrNDIHaz, 2005, vol. 33, pp. 84-91.
4. Kisilev V. P., Kazanenkov V. A., Pavlova N. A. Stroenie i neftegazonosnost' pogranichnyh otlozhenij jury i mela Juganskogo Priob'ja po geofizicheskim dannym [Structure and oil and gas frontier Jurassic and Cretaceous Yugansk Priobje geophysical data]. Geologija, geofizika i razrabotka neftjanyh i gazovyh mestorozhdenij. M., VNIIOENG, 2007, no 6, pp. 47-58.
5. Lazaruk, Ja. G., Krejdenkov V. G., Poljak R. Ja. Kriterii vydelenija perspektivnyh neftegazonosnyh ob#ektov v otlozhenijah serpuhovskogo jarusa Stepnovskoj monoklinali Dneprovsko-Doneckoj vpadiny [Criteria for selection of promising oil and gas facilities in the sediments of the Serpukhov tier Stepnovskaya monoclines Dnieper-Donets Basin ]. Geologo-geofizicheskie kriterii otkrytija novyh mestorozhdenij nefti i gaza. Sb. nauch. tr. L'vov, UkrNIGRI, 1990, pp. 52-59.
6. Lukin A. E. Formacii i vtorichnye izmenenija kamennougol'nyh otlozhenij Dneprovsko-Doneckoj vpadiny [Formations and secondary changes of coal deposits of the Dnieper-Donets Basin]. M., Nedra, 1974, 102 p.
7. Lukin A. E. Slancevyj gaz i perspektivy ego dobychi v Ukraine. Stat'ja 1. Sovremennoe sostojanie problemy slancevogo gaza (v svete opytov osvoenija ego resursov v SShA) [Shale gas and the prospects of its production in Ukraine. Article 1. Current status of shale gas (in the light of experience of development of its resources in the United States ]. Geologіchnij zhurnal, 2010, no 3, pp. 17-33.
8. Patalakha Ye. I. Ukrayins'kyy shchyt yak arkhitekturna sporuda neoheyu [Ukrainian shield as architectural structure neoheyu ]. Heolohichnyy zhurnal, 2006, no 1, pp. 7-12.
9. Stavyts'kyy E. A., Holub P. S. Rezul'taty kompleksnykh doslidzhen' ta obhruntuvannya perspektyvnykh zon i polihoniv dlya poshukiv slantsevoho hazu [Results of comprehensive research and justification promising areas and ranges to search for shale gas]. Mineral'ni resursy Ukrayiny, 2011, no 2. pp. 4-12.
10. Bruso J. M. Getz S. L., Walkice R. L. Geology will support further discoveries in Gulf of Guinea's Golden Rectangle. Oil & Gas Journal, 2004, Feb., pp. 16-28.
11. Ehrlich R., Gabrielsen R. The complexity of a ramp-flat-ramp fault and its effect on hanging-wall structuring: an example from the Njord oil field, offshore mid-Norway. Petroleum Geoscience, 2004, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 305-317.
12. Ford D., Golonka J. Phanerozoiс paleogeography, paleoenvironment and lithofacies maps of the circum-Atlantic margins. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 2003, vol. 20. pp. 249-285.
13. Graue K. Mud volcanoes in deepwater Nigeria. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 2000, vol. 17, pp. 959-974.
14. Peters K. E., Shedden J. W., Sulaeman A. A New Geochemical-Sequence Stratigraphic Model for the Mahakam Delta and Makassar Slope, Kalimantan, Indonesia. AAPG Bull, 2000, v. 84, no 1, pp. 12-43.
15. Prior D. E., Coleman J. M., Saxov Ed. S. Active slides and flows in underconsolidated marine sediments on the slopes of the Missisippi delta. Marine slides and other mass movements. Nienwenhuis. N. Y. Plenum press, 1980, pp. 21-49.