Objective. The research objective is to determine relationship between crust tension forces and forces that operate in near-Earth space and earthquakes in entrails of the Earth, based on that was identifying opportunities for short-term earthquake prediction. Methods. Accumulation of earthquakes scores statistical information, their location and display time, as well as moon and sun (own observations, data from literature and Internet-resources) location information. Analysis of obtained data its comparison. Results. Crustal tensions associated mainly with movement of lithospheric plates on ground in collision zones, subduction, obduction as well as related “hot” points fractures and zones of their intersections. Exactly with crustal tension in Ukraine related seismic areas in the Transcarpathian south Ukraine fracture zones Teysseyre-Tornquist, and with “hot” points and fractures in western Ukraine. We consider forces acting in space. The universal law here is law of gravity. There acting tidal forces of moon, sun and planets variables in time, and the centrifugal force caused by earth's rotation on its axis, which varies in different parts of Earth. These forces cause variables tidal deformation of earth's surface. According to own observations during the 2002-2011 and online resources defining a close correlation between significant display of gravitational forces (solar and moon eclipse, a new moon time) and earthquakes in the bowels of Earth. Now, based on theory of Earth lithospheric plates know main areas of earthquake zones spreading display of collision, subduction and “hot” spots stations and the presence of global navigation satellite systems (GNSS) can very accurately measure the height of tidal hills. This work are proponed to begin in Transcarpathian using GNSS SULP. Scientific innovation. Defining signs of correlations and dependencies between high-rise provisions Earth surface (information from GNSS stations), location of celestial bodies and displays earthquakes. The practical significance. The proposed global monitoring will predict time and location of earthquakes displays based on defined relationships between phenomena in space and the earth's crust tensions.
1. Bezrukov J., Tamajchuk A. Prilivy v Mirovom okeane [The tides in the oceans]: Textbook. 2001, 50 p (rus)
2. Braun D., Masset A. Nedostupnaja Zemlja [Inaccessible Earth]. Publishing World. 1984. 262 p.
3. Halabuda M. Tsyklichnist' na Zemli ta v kosmosi [Cycles on Earth and in space]. Lviv. "Svitozar", "AhemO", 2011, 233 p.
4. Guberman Sh. A. D-volny - illjuzija ili razgadka? [Wave - illusion or the solution?]. Science and Life, no. 2, 1991, Iz-vo Pravda, Moscow, 1991, pp. 53-55.
5. Ihnatyshyn V. V., Malyts'kyy D. V. Heofizychni ta seysmoheolohichni doslidzhennya v tsentral'niy chastyni Zakarpattya (za rezul'tatamy rezhymnykh sposterezhen' na RHS "Trosnyk", "Korolevo", RHS "Berehovo") [Geophysical and seismic research in the central part of Transcarpathia (based on routine observations at CSG "Trosnyk", "Queen " CSG " Coast]. In the collection " seismic and geophysical studies in seismically active regions 29-30 May 2012, pp. 58-64 .
6. Klymyshyn I. A, Kryachko I. P. Astronomiya [Astronomy]. Kyiv, Znannja Ukrai'ny, 2002, 192 p.
7. Krups'ki Y., Bodlak V. Zemletrusy v nadrakh Zemli. Chy mozhlyvyy vplyv kosmosu? [Earthquakes in the bowels of the Earth.]. Seismological and geophysical studies in seismically active regions: abstract scientific conference in May 2012, Lviv: KV Nano IGP, 2012, pp. 78-80.
8. Krups'ki Y. Heodynamichni umovy formuvannya i naftohazonosnist' Karpat•s'koho ta Volyno-Podil's'koho rehioniv Ukrayiny [Geodynamic conditions of formation and oil and gas Carpathian]. Kyiv, UkrNGI, 2001, 144 p.
9. Krups'ki Y., Vyslots'ka O. Doslidzhennya prostyahannya zony Teysseyre-Tornkvista (TTZ) na terytoriyi Ukrayiny [Research strike Teysseyre-Tornquist Zone (TTZ ) in Ukraine]. Geodynamics, no. 1 (16) of Lviv Polytechnic National University. Lviv, 2014, pp. 34-42
10. Kutas R. Heotermichni umovy ta seysmichna aktyvnist' Skhidnykh Karpat [Geothermal conditions and seismic activity of the Eastern]/ Seismic and geophysical studies in seismically active regions ." Materials seminar . 29-30 May 2012, pp. 81-84.
11. Lebid' M., Trehubenko V., Marchenko O. Syl'ni zemletrusy XX stolittya [Strong earthquakes of the twentieth century]. Geologist Ukraine, Kyiv, no.4, 2004, pp. 55-62.
12. Strahov V., Savina M. Umen'shenie sejsmicheskoj opasnosti: upushhennye vozmozhnosti [Reducing the seismic hazard : missed opportunities]. Geophysical Journal, no.1, T.35. 2013, Kyiv, pp. 4-11.
13. Tretyak K., Vovk A. Rezul'taty vyznachennya horyzontal'nykh deformatsiy zemnoyi kory Yevropy za danymy HNSS-sposterezhen' ta yikh zv"yazok z tektonichnoyu budovoyu [The results determine the horizontal crustal deformation according to the European GNSS observations and their connection with tectonic structure]. Geodynamics, no. 1 (16), Lviv, 2014, pp. 21-33.
14. Tretyak K., Romanyuk V. Doslidzhennya vzayemozv"yazku mizh suchasnymy vertykal'nymy zmishchennyamy zemnoyi kory i seysmichnoyu aktyvnistyu Yevropy [Studies of the relationship between modern vertical displacements of the crust and seismic Europe]. Geodynamics no. 1 (16), Lviv, 2014, pp. 7-20.
15. Tretyak K., Smirnova O., Bredelyeva T. Doslidzhennya periodychnykh zmin vysotnoho polozhennya suputnykovykh permanentnykh stantsiy svitu [Research tall periodic changes permanent provision of satellite stations in the world]. Geodynamics, no. 1 (12), Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2012, pp. 11-29.
16. Nikolaev A., Vereshhagina G. Ob iniciirovanii zemletrjasenij podzemnymi jadernymi vzryvami [Vereshchagin. On the initiation of earthquakes by underground nuclear explosions]. DAN SSSR, t. 319, no. 2, pp. 333-336.
17. Sovetskij jenciklopedicheskij slovar' [Soviet Encyclopedic Dictionary]. Moscow, Publishing house "Soviet Encyclopedia". 1985, P. 1201.
18. Sovetskij jenciklopedicheskij slovar' [Soviet Encyclopedic Dictionary]. Moscow, Publishing house "Soviet Encyclopedia". 1985, P. 1056.
19. Shuman V. O prognoze i prognoziruemosti sejsmicheskogo processa [On the forecast and the predictability of the seismic process]. Geophysical Journal, no. 3, V. 36, 2014, Kyiv, рр. 48-61.
20. Kendzera O., Kutas V., Andrushchenko Y. Seysmichnist' tsentral'noyi chastyny Ukrayins'koho shchyta u period z 2007 po 2013 roky [Seismicity central part of the Ukrainian shield in the period from 2007 to 2013]. Geodynamics, no. 1 (16), Lviv National University, Lviv, 2014, pp. 144-158.