The Journal includes the following research areas:
- Building construction and buildings;
- Building materials and road construction;
- Building Production and managment;
- Structural mechanics;
- Environmental engineering:
- Heat and gas supply and ventilation;
- Hydraulic and sanitary engineering.
The purpose of the Journal is to highlight the actual problems of research in Building and Environmental Engineering and ways of their solution and involvement to this process the most quantity of representatives of domestic and foreign scientific and professional community.
- ensuring the expansion of the scientific outlook of researchers from profile and related fields of knowledge;
- informing wide circles of scientists and practitioners about the issues and best practices of large-scale research in the field;
- assistance in establishing creative relationships between different scientific and production teams;
- attraction of scientists and specialists of different departments to cooperation and cooperation for solving of actual problems of research in construction.
The Journal regularly publishes research results of scientists of the Institute of Building and Environmental Engineering of the Lviv Polytechnic National University, other Ukrainian institutions and foreign scientists. Also provides opportunities for the exchange of scientific ideas, research methodologies, practical achievements and and forms an information field for scientific discussions.