The article analyzes the fundamental methodological problem of law in the context of the epistemological limits and possibilities of knowledge of law, the right of communication of professional culture lawyer, legal philosophical understanding of reality, truth and unity of values in law, philosophy, crime, social justice as a fundamental principle of law, human law historiographical problems of philosophy of law, the phenomenon of European law.
It was found that any understanding of the law must be based on a detailed concept of human personality accurately. And it is – personology, the content of which is mandatory as basic elements should include, first, the analysis of rights as axiological inherently social noumenon, secondly, system building moral foundations of law the concept of duty, justice, social and osobystisnyh ideals i, thirdly, the concept of personality as a true homo juridicus.
1. Harasymiv T. Z. Filosofema deviantnoyi povedinky: monohrafiya [Filosofema deviant behavior]. L'viv: L'vivs'kyy derzhavnyy universytet vnutrishnikh sprav Publ, 2013. 356 p.
2. Greben'kov G. V. Aksiologicheskii podkhod k probleme cheloveka [Aksiologichesky approach to the problem of man]. Donetsk, 1992.
3. Hreben'kov H. V. Pravo yak predmet filosofs'koho i naukovoho piznannya: pryntsypy ta metodolohiya demarkatsiyi [Right as the subject of philosophical and scientific knowledge, principles and methodology of demarcation]. Problemy pravoznavstva ta pravookhoronnoyi diyal'nosti: Zbirnyk naukovykh prats'. Donets'k: DYuI LDUVS Publ, 2004. No. 2. pp. 3–18.
4. Mukhamet-Irekle A. Metodologiya pravovogo i sotsial'nogo gosudarstva: kratkii ocherk [Methodology The legal and social state: a short history]. Moscow: Izd-vo RAGS Publ, 2003. 170 p.
5. Burzhuaznye teorii prava: Referativnyi sbornik [Bourgeois theory of law: Abstract collections]. Moscow, 1982. p. 20.
6. Kozlovs'kyy A. A. Filosofiya prava yak samosvidomist' natsiyi [Philosophy of Law as the identity of the nation]. Problemy filosofiyi prava, 2003. Tom I. pp. 12–16.
7. Harasymiv T. Z. Hnoseolohichni zasady vzayemozv"yazku filosofiyi ta prava [Epistemological foundations of the relationship of philosophy and law]. Naukovyy visnyk L'vivs'koho derzhavnoho universytetu vnutrishnikh sprav. L'viv: L'vDUVS, 2007. Vyp. 2. pp. 393–401.