The article analyzes the legislative consolidation of the representation function of the procurator of the interests of a citizen or state in a court in the countries of the CIS and the European Union. The changes in the grounds and procedure for the execution by the prosecutor of representative activities in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Prosecutor's Office” of October 14, 2014 are considered.
It is concluded that the function of representation represented by the Office of Public Prosecutor of Ukraine in today's conditions is fully justified and justified, as evidenced by the results of many years of practical activity of the public prosecutor on the protection of the rights of citizens and the interests of the state in court. This activity is fully in line with the European legal traditions of protecting human rights and freedoms in the countries of the European Union.
1. Stefanchuk M.M. Napryamy` vdoskonalennya procesual`nogo statusu prokurora yak sub'yekta realizaciyi funkciyi predstavny`cztva interesiv gromadyany`na abo derzhavy` v sudi [Directions of improvement of the procedural status of the prosecutor as a subject of realization of the function of representing the interests of a citizen or a state in court]. Scientific herald of Uzhgorod National University, 2015, Vol. 2, 115–121 рр.
2. Pro prokuraturu [About the prosecutor's office]. The law of Ukraine on October 14, 2006.
3. Dragan O. Predstavny`cztvo prokurorom interesiv gromadyany`na ta derzhavy` v sudi v umovax yevropejs`koyi integraciyi Ukrayiny` [Representation by the prosecutor of the interests of the citizen and the state in court in the conditions of European integration of Ukraine]. Scientific journal of the National Academy of Public Prosecutor of Ukraine, 2016, Vol. 1, 19–25 рр.
4. Pro zatverdzhennya Strategiyi integraciyi Ukrayiny` do Yevropejs`kogo Soyuzu [On Approval of the Strategy of Ukraine's Integration into the European Union]. Decree of the President of Ukraine on June 11, 1998.
5. Dunas T. O. Prokuror u cy`vil`nomu procesi inozemny`x derzhav [Prosecutor in the civil process of foreign states]. Bulletin of the Prosecutor's Office, 2003, Vol. 7, 109–113 рр.
6. Gry`czayenko L. R. Prokuratura v krayinax Yevropy` (Prosecutor's Office in Europe). Kyiv, Binomier Publ., 2006, 130 р.
7. O. A. Banchuk Status organiv publichnogo obvy`nuvachennya: mizhnarodni standarty`, zarubizhne zakonodavstvo i propozy`ciyi shhodo reformuvannya v Ukrayin (Status of Public Prosecution Bodies: International Standards, Foreign Legislation and Proposals for Reform in Ukraine). Kyiv, Atika Publ., 2012, 624 р.
8. Pro prokuraturu [About the prosecutor's office]. Law of the Republic of Latvia on May 19, 1994. Available at: http://www.pravo.lv/likumi/56_zoprt.html.
9. Bezkrovny`j Ye. Predstavny`cztvo prokurorom interesiv gromadyany`na abo derzhavy` u sudi v suchasny`x umovax [Representation by the prosecutor of the interests of a citizen or a state in court in modern conditions]. Scientific journal of the National Academy of Public Prosecutor of Ukraine, 2016, Vol. 2 (1), 28–36 рр. Available at: http://www.chasopysnapu.gp.gov.ua/chasopys/ua/pdf/10-2016/01/bezkrovnyj....
10. Gospodars`ky`j procesual`ny`j kodeks Ukrayiny` [Economic Procedural Code of Ukraine]. Information from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on November 06, 1991.
11. Kodeks administratyvnoho sudochynstva Ukrayiny [The code of administrative proceedings of Ukraine]. The law of Ukraine on June 06, 2005.
12. Zadniprovs`ky`j O. Prava prokurora u svitli novoyi Konsty`tuciyi Ukrayiny` [The rights of the prosecutor in the light of the new Constitution of Ukraine]. The law of Ukraine, 1997, Vol. 1, 72–73, 110 рр.
13. Postanova Verxovnogo Sudu Ukrayiny` [Resolution of the Supreme Court of Ukraine]. Оf Ukraine on March 02, 2010. Available at: www.reyestr.court.gov.ua.
14. Zabolockaja I. V. Dokazatel'naja dejatel'nost' prokurora [Evidence of prosecutor's activity]. Law and Law, 2000, Vol. 1, 29–30 рр.