The article examines the types of principles for the functioning of the executive branch. The signs of the principles of executive power are formulated. They are divided into two types: general (constitutional) and special. The latter include: the secondary character of the executive power, a single centralized structure, the distribution of powers among the levels of executive power, accountability and control of power.
1. Zharovskaya I. M. Legitimacy of state power in a democratic state / I. M. Zharovskaya // University scientific notes. – 2009. – No. 3. – Р. 20–23.
2. About the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine of 27.02.2014 No. 794-VII // Information from the Verkhovna Rada. – 2014. – No. 13, 222 p.
3. Usmanova E. F. The Institute of Public Control as an integral part of the legal state / E. F. Usmanova // Social-political sciences. – 2011. – No. 1. – P. 62–65.
4. Kosinov S. A. Public control over state power as a principle of democracy / S. A. Kosinov // Lawyer of Ukraine. – 2012. – No. 4. – P. 5–11, 10 p.
5. Sincon O. M. Accountability in executive bodies: peculiarities of the subject structure / O. M. Sincon // State and Law. – 2009. – Vip. 44. – P. 278–284.