Only abstracts that have not been published earlier can be submitted for consideration.
The author is responsible for providing accurate information.
An abstract should be of one or two full pages of the printed text of the format 4.
Margins: left, right, top and bottom - 20 mm.
Font: Times New Roman, font size - 12 pt, spacing - 1, indentation - 10 mm.
- Indicate UDC in the right hand side of the first line (font size - 10 pt);
- in the following line: the title of abstract (font size - 12, centered, bold);
- then after one empty line: the sign "©", author name or names, year (font size - 10, right-aligned, Italic);
- next line: affiliation (city, country), position, scientific degree, academic rank, e-mail (font size – 10, centered).
Please try to limit the use of illustrations. If it is innevitable a figure must be grouped as a single object.
The list of references (must be included in an abstract) should be given in the end of the abstract in italics without the title of the chapter.
If a person will not participate the conference, he will get the conference kit via post provided that an abstract was submitted and the registration fee was paid.
The abstracts that either do not meet the requirements, or were not submitted in time, will be rejected.
The maximum poster size is given by 59,4 cm in width and 84,1 cm in height (A1 format, portrait orientation).
- Title: 72-pt;
- Author(s): 54-pt;
- Affiliation, E-mail: 32-pt;
- Abstract: 28-pt;
- The body text: 24-pt.
Example of a poster is attached.