The numerical-analytical method of solving the problem of determining the stress-optimal modes of heating by convection and by heat sources due to electromagnetic radiation in the infrared range for piecewise-homogeneous shells of revolution is presented.
- Budz S. F., Gachkevich N. G. Optimizing the treatment of piecewise-homogeneous shells of cathode-ray tubes, taking account of the temperature dependence of the material’s characteristics. Fiz.-Chim. Mech. Mater. 5, 111–113 (1987), (in Ukrainian).
- Pisarenko G. S. Yakovlev A. P., and Matveev V. A. Handbook on the Resistance of Materials. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988), (in Ukrainian).
- Chernousko F. M., and Banichuk N. V. Varionational Problems of Mechanics and Control. Nauka, Moscow (1973), (in Russian).
- Podstrigach Ya. S., Kolyano Yu. M., and Semerak M. M. Temperature Field and Stress in Components of Electrovacuum Instruments. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981), (in Ukrainian).
- Podstrigach Ya. S., and Shvets R. M. Thermoelasticity of Thin Shells. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978), (in Ukrainian).
- Podstrigach Ya. S., and Chernukha Ya. A. Heat Conduction Equations for Thin-Walled Structural Elements. Mat. Metody and Fiz. Mech. Polya. 2, 54–59 (1979), (in Ukrainian).
- Grigolyuk E. I., Podstrigach Ya. S., and Burak Ya. I. Optimizing Shell and Plate Heating. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979), (in Ukrainian).
- Kasperski Z., and Peer-Kasperska A. Numerical Solution of Certain Nonlinear System of Ordinary Diﬀerential Equation, ZNWSI, Opole, №205/1994, Mathematics, Vol. 13, pp. 5–16 (in Polish).
- Norrie D. H., and De Vries G. An Introduction to Finite Analysis. Academic Press, New York (1978).