The following scientific topics (sections) are expected in the Conference:
- Technology of the active media for electronic engineering;
- Active media fundamentals: crystal structure and defects;
- Nanoparticles, nano-ceramics and nano-composites;
- Resistivity switching and transport phenomena;
- Materials for quantum and optoelectronics and detectors of radiation;
- Magnetic materials, multiferroics, superconductors;
- Materials for sensing and catalysis;
- Biomedical applications of oxides and related materials.
The Conference Program will include oral (15 min) and poster scientific presentations as well as plenary lectures (30 min) given by experts in selected topics of interest.
The presentation should be prepared as PDF or MS Office PowerPoint (up to Windows10). Please, prepare your presentation for the allotted amount of time. Chairs may interrupt should you overrun your time limit.
Please, bring your presentation on a USB mass storage.