The article analyzes the peculiarities of the functioning of co-workings of different types, identifies their advantages and disadvantages, potential in the development of distance education. It is noted that the latest trends of modern flexible office in terms of flexibility, mobility of planning structure, creation of conditions for communication are embodied in co-working. The statistics on the development of co-workings are analyzed. The perspective direction of the development of co-workings is the integration of office structures, various types of cultural and educational activities, organization of professional and broad social communication.
At the present stage of social development, the integration of business, culture and education is being traced, more and more companies are switching to less formal modes of work, and traditional forms of education and communication are expanding. A new format of collective activity has evolved – co-working, initially as a collective office, and gradually as the formation of a free community of people of different professions who collaborate and communicate in one space. Co-working involves the integration of functional areas that can be combined and transformed, the main ones being: work areas, fast food; conference rooms and meeting rooms; communication and leisure space. Co-working groups are allocated according to the type and nature of visitors' activity: for office and production activities in different ways of business partnership, cultural and educational institutions for different age categories. The rapid development of co-working is happening in developed countries due to the needs of business structures in updating formats and increasing the efficiency of office activity, attracting a wide range of small business clients, expanding information and educational technologies.
Keywords: office, co-working space, function integration, education.
- Marinovskaya A.Y. Pedagogical Innovation. Innovation Management: A Learning Method. tool. / O. J. Marinovskaya. - Ivano-Frankivsk: City of NV, 2019. - 503 p.
- Proskuryakov V. I., Shuldan L. O. Architecture of school buildings. Principles of energy-saving improvement: Tutorial. manual / V. I. Proskuryakov, L. O. Shuldan. - Lviv: Publisher of Lviv Polytechnic, 2011. - 244 p.
- Panchenko L. F. Information-educational environment of the modern university / L. F. Panchenko; State Enterprise "Lugansk. National Taras Shevchenko University". - Lugansk: LNU, 2010. - 279 p.
- Snigur H. Coworking: Advantages and Disadvantages of Job Organization / H. Snigur. Bulletin of the Ternopil National Economic University №4, 2017. - 117 - 124 p.https://doi.org/10.35774/visnyk2017.04.117
- Deskmsg Coworking Statistics., 2019. Profitability of coworking spaces (2019) [online] Available at: <https://coworkingstatistics.com/coworkingstatistics/the-profitability-of... [Date of reference 23 March 2020].