Today, the whole world is fascinated by the projects of the avant-garde of the first half of the last century, Frederick Kiesler, who received higher education in Vienna, worked in Paris and became famous in the United States, becoming one of the main reformers of space theory. But how many people know that this phenomenal architect, sculptor and designer in the Ukrainian city of Chernivtsi was born and received primary education? Looking at numerous foreign sources, you can read Kiesler – an Austrian, American, Romanian, and virtually no mention that his childhood has just passed in Ukraine. Who knows if this part of life, which leaves behind itself the least impressions, did not affect its ideas and images in consciousness. The work of this prominent architect has been highlighted on pages of many (about 90) foreign publications, written in English, German, Italian, French and other languages. The urgency of the work consists in an attempt by the author to fill significant gaps in the research by Ukrainian scientists of the architectural and artistic heritage of F. Kiesler.
Creed Frederick (Friedrich) Kiesler influenced all the formative process of architecture, through the generation of innovative ideas, the creation of futuristic forms of innovative construction. The purpose of the publication is the professional coverage of the creative contribution of F. Kiesler to Ukrainian and world architecture, understanding the importance of the creative heritage of F. Kiesler, who needs both Ukrainian architectural practice and the world.
In today's world, architects increasingly use flowing forms in their projects. This change is associated with the constant growth of the pace of life and the aspirations of people to light natural forms, without any further obstacles for free movement within the structure. Frederick Kiesler developed such ideas, introducing new trends in the development of architecture. Despite the fact that most Frederick Kiesler's projects were not implemented, they directly influenced the idea of a modern society about
1. Biography [Електронний ресурс : Приватний Austrian F. Kiesler Private Foundation [Веб-сайт]. – http://www.kiesler.org. – Режим доступу: http://www.kiesler.org/cms/index.php?lang=3&idcat=16.
2. Planning Korea Turns to the Microbial World to Inspire the Future of Paris [Електронний ресурс]: Archdaily [Веб-сайт]. – http://www.archdaily.com/. – Режим доступу: http://www.archdaily.com/598933/planning-koreaturns-to-the-microbial-wor....
4. Сюрреалізм – це я [Електронний ресурс]:Аrchi.ru [Веб-сайт]. – http://archi.ru/. – Режим доступу: http://archi.ru/press/world/32467/syurrealizm-eto-ya.
5. Kunsthaus, Graz, Austria [Електронний ресурс] Galinsky[Веб-сайт]. – http://www.galinsky.com/. – Режим доступу: http://www.galinsky.com/buildings/kunsthausgraz/index.htm.
6. Burnaham Pavillion [Електронний ресурс]: Zaha Haddit Architects [Веб-сайт]. – http://www.zaha-hadid.com/. – Режим доступу: http://www.zaha-hadid.com/architecture/burnham-pavillion/.
7. AVA's Sculptural House of Hungarian Music Takes Third for Liget Budapest [Електронний ресурс]: Archdaily [Веб-сайт]. – http://www.archdaily.com/. –
Режим доступу: http://www.archdaily.com/582109/ava-takes-third-with-house-of-hungarian-....