In this article concrete mixture composition with the additives of zeolitic tuff and superplasticizer was optimized by the method of mathematical planning of experiment. The research reveals that use of optimal amount of zeolitic tuff results in increasing strength of concrete at later age of hardening and does not influence significantly the water absorption, porosity and freezing temperature of the liquid phase of fresh frozen concrete mixture.
1.Franus W.: The use of zeolites of fly ash produced from removing contaminants from water and wastewater. Polish academy of sciences, Lublin 2012.
2. Sanytsky M., Sobol Kh, Markiv T. Modified composite cements. - Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic National University Publishing House, 2010. - 132 P.
3. Sobol Kh., Terlyha V., Tershak B., Koval’chuk M. Implementation experience of grouting materials produced with dry blending technology // Cement and its usage. - 2013. - № 5. - P. 72-75.
4. Ahmadi B., Shekarchi М. Use of natural zeolite as a supplementary cementitious material. Cem Concr Compos 2010; 32:134–
5. Stevulova N., Fil’kova I. Belite cement from alternative raw materials. – Košice: University Library in Košice, 2012. -105 p.
6.Influence of chemical admixtures on characteristics of heat-corrosion resistant masonry mortars based on slag alkaline cements / R. Runova, I. Rudenko, A. Konstantinovsky // 18 Ibausil Weimar – 2012 – P. 1087- 1101.
7.V. Voznesensky, T.Lyashenko, V. Sokha, E. Karapuzov.: Search for optimal compromise composition of fibrous polymer-cement dry mixes with with computational materials science methods. Ibausil Weimar – 2006 – P. 0327-0334.
8. Uzal B, Turanlı L, Yücel H, Göncüog˘lu MC, Çulfaz A. Pozzolanic activity of clinoptilolite: a comparative study with silica fume, fly ash and a nonzeolitic natural pozzolan. Cem Concr Res 2010;40:398–404.
9.Stevulova N., Mezencevova A.: Fly ash as a raw material in cement industry. Scientifical proceedings of Resovia polytechnick, Building and
environmental engineering , part 2 – Environmental Engineering, 2004, 37, 407.
10. The efficiency of use of slag-alkaline cements in the dry mixes production / R. Runova, A.Konstantinovsky, I. Rudenko // «Cement. Concrete. Dry mixes»: International analytical review. – №2(19) – S.Petersburg, 2011 – P.92-104.
11. Jana D. A new look to an old pozzolan, clinoptilolite – a promising pozzolan in concrete. In: Proceedings of the 29th ICMA conference on cement microscopy. Quebec City: Curran Associates Inc.; 2007. p. 168–206.