In this paper the influence of technological factors on the formation of properties of finegrained concrete is shown. Rapid hardening concrete, modified with complex chemical admixtures, for prestressed precast hollow core slabs produced by continuous extrusion forming were designed.
1. Manual for the design of hollowcore slabs. - [Electronic resource]. - http://www.fpcaweb.org/notebook/HC_Manual.pdf.
2. Construction materials of new generation and technology of its implementation in the construction / RunovaR.F., GotzV.I, SanytskyM.A. andothers. - K.:UVPK "EksOb", 2008. - 360 p.
3. Bazhenov M. Modifyied High Performance Concretes / M. Bazhenov , V.S. Demyanova , V.I. Kalashnikov. - Moscow: Publishing House of the DIA, 2006. - 368 p.
4. Gotz V.I. Concrete and mortar / V.I. Gots . - K.: OpenUVPK " EksOb ", 2003 . - 472 p.
5. Kurdowski W. Chemistry of cement and concrete / W. Kurdowski // Scientific Publishing PWN. – Warszawа, 2010. – 728 р.
6. Sanytsky M.A. Energy saving technologies in building: teach. manual / M.A. Sanytsky, O.R. Pozniak, U.D. Marushchak. - Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic National University Publishing House, 2013. - 236 p.
7. Complete modifiers, plasticizing and accelerating action in concrete technology / M.A. Sanytsky, O.R. Pozniak, U.D. Marushchak, I.I. Kirakevych // Inter departmental Scientific- Technical collection "Buildingconstruction". - Vol. 72. - K.: NIISK, 2009. - P. 52-59.
8. High Performance Concrete based on the modifiers of new generation / M.A. Sanytsky, O.R. Pozniak , I.I. Kirakevych, B.G. Rusyn // Bulletin NULP "Theory and practice of construction." - 2008. - № 627. - P. 191-197.