In the given article the theoretical bases of adsorption of typical contaminations of wastewaters are grounded. The review of literary data in relation to application of the klynoptylolite of Sokirnitsa deposit in engineering of environment is carried out. Experimental data of adsorption capacity of natural klynoptylolite are resulted. A mechanism and features of processes of adsorption in static terms is described. Conformities to the law of change of adsorption capacity in accordance to the parameters of molecules of adsorbate were observed.
1. Gumnytsky J.M. Sorption removal of ammonia from the liquid phase / J.M. Gumnytsky, V. Sabadash // Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies "Proceedings" - Issue 41. - Vol.2. - 2012. - P.197-200.
2. Gumnytsky J.M. Kinetics of external diffusion of ammonium ions adsorbed by the presens of other ions. / J.M. Gumnytsky, V. Sabadash, O. Matsuska // East-European Journal of progressive technologies. - 2013. - № 2/6 (62). - P.30-34.
3. Akulova A.V. Adsorption treatment of wastewater from phosphates. / A.V. Akulova *, V. Sabadash // Proceedings of the Fifth International Student Scientific Conference., Lviv.-2012.-p.8-9.
4. Sabadash V. Modification of natural zeolite by metal ions for intensify the process of adsorption of phosphates from wastewater. / V. Sabadash, AV Akulova * // National Scientific Conference "Actual problems of the food industry." Ternopol, 8-9 October 2013: Proceedings. - Ternopol: Prospect TNTU, 2013. - C. 176-177.
5. Sabadash V. Application of natural and synthetic zeolites for adsorption treatment of wastewaters. Development trends of the modern technical sciences. // B & M Publishing, San Francisco, California, USA.2013. pg. 42-49
6. Sabadash V. Sorption treatment of wastewaters of milk processing plants from the lactic acid. // IV All-Ukrainian Congress of ecologists with international participation (Ekolohiya/Ecology-2013) 27 September 25, 2013. Scientific essays.-Kiev:publishing-printing work, 2013./Vinnytsa NTU Science of Ukraine. - S. 67-70V.
7. Sabadash V. Adsorptive removal of fluorides from waste water. // Innovative development trends in modern technical sciences.
Problems and prospects, B &M Publishing, San Francisco, California, USA.2013. pg. 127-131.